Reviews for amour sans retour
channel-violet chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
First of all, I have to say is that I read this poem two times. Just to look for mistakes and for me to realize that this happens.

I have found no mistakes whatso ever and I found this extreamly true to the soul. And the truth is, that this happens in real life. The person who is the most beautiful and the person who isn't the most beautiful that loves the person that is beautiful and then might be turned down.

This is very beautiful and refreshing.

-Mika
EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Well, without whipping out my French dictionary, I can say this is basic: "here she is" if word by word; yet the French have a penchant for saying the more fluent: "she is here".

oui oui - I found this a misty way of introducing the scene.

And the rest is even better.
Gilee7 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
-ici elle est- Have no idea what language that is or what it means. Personally, considering how you never do it again, I don't think the poem needs it.

I had to read one more poem by you. Your poetry is so beautiful with the amazing and unique descriptions that are just overflowing with mind-pleasing images. The rhythm could be a bit better in this piece, but it's still a very strong poem, yet again. Can't say what my favorite line was, but I did really like the "lipstick kiss her mouth promises" line.
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
again completely amazing. i go to a magnet science school, that is 75% boys, and almost all of them are INCREDIBLY nerdy...this was like a poem for them, for all the beautiful girls who sort of pass them by.
HellHeartedlyBent chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
atta girl, way to try new styles. worked well for ya but i must say you sacrificed effect for structure, which most of the time is an uneven trade. you still pulled of amazing imagery, and its obvious your working well with your psyche to get your ideas through. keep it up
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
What ferocity! and how powerful a presentation of the enamored with the diffident.
Devidedistand chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Wow online love. Weird. Stupid, but weird. Weird is good.
the big sleep chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
This is fantastic- I love this very much, and you really did a wonderful job with description. It was so vivid! Especially the first stanza, and the last four lines are plain haunting. I dig it...heavily.

Keep it up!
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Another the piece that just wowed me. Love this..you are too amazing.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
a different format for you but still beautiful and well written.. awesome descriptions and such a sad ending.. great job especially on a very cliche topic
kit feral chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I'm always shocked at how REAL you make your people seem... your descriptions are so vague, such little things like her purse and smile, but you can see them so clearly... great job. This was a really strong piece, reminded me of a car crash- horrific, but you can't look away. Not that this was horrific... it was just... I don't know, she just seemed so scary to me. But I loved it. It's awesome. Great work, keep it up! .
bjw chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
This is...amazing stuff. *in awe* Reallyreally good.

"shetaps her manicured fingernails snaring himcloser with every click like a car crash waitingto screech to a halt,he hangs in the air shot deadand left to rotby her beauty."

It's so chilling and powerful and haunting.

"pearl beads dripping"...

I am enamoured. Please write more like this!
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Very chilling. I loved all the descriptiveness and imagery you created here. Quite a lovely and romantic, if creepy, poem.
eighteen hundred chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I thought this was pretty good. Some excellent imagery and a few really wonderful lines. Nice piece.
Katherine swore Innocence chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
wow...i held my breath the whole way perfect...amazing.I can't think of anything else to say. s.

() sweet kate ()