Reviews for The Other Side Of The Stained Glass Windows
Indigo-Andie chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
woah i really like this one, A LOT!i love the simile of the stained glass and your life...beautiful...
Lady Oberon chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
It is beautiful and holds a lot of truth. I quite prefer it to many religious poems, because most just glorify, but this adds to the glory, and shows what His glory means to you, and ties in so many other themes. Overall, it is very good. You keep up the good work.

Lady Oberon
Alexis LePlume chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Ooh, the pain! I love the deep feeling in this piece. Very well written and meaningful. Full marks! thanks for reviewing my poem. Good luck in the future!

Alexis
The Postscript chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
But how He lives outdoors, oh how He lives amongst the trees and animals...He is the whisper of the wind she feels...the echo of the waves she hears...she must never feel alone outside...for He is with her in the silence of her wakening. It was beautiful, it was precious.

Keep writing. God bless, Katja.
Lady Glass chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
This was beautiful, I love it. You're really great and, though there wasn't really a rhythm to it, and I don't always like a rhythm to some poems, it seemed to all fit together really well.

You're really good at showing your emotions. Congrats on a beautiful poem.

Much love,

Lady Glass

P.S. Thank you so much for your lovely review on Toby. It meant a lot to me.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Wow the repetition helped to enforce the flow and meaning good work

keep writing!
Martin Peterson chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
A bit confusing in places, it rambles a bit and could do with some punctuation to make it a little easier to read.

I love the last nine lines, wonderful metaphore. Now how you feel and the message is a good one.

Matt
dooley creel chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
hi, complex, so gentle, thought at first it might be overtly religious, but actually it doesn't seem so once I read it through,possibly even the contrary, it seemed almost as if you were praising the the spiritual over the organized " religion." Perhaps I infer too much. dc
Inguz chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
WOW! This was a really beautiful poem! Straight onto my favs list! I wish I could say my poems were up to this standard! Anyway I love your excellent use of language and the way your direct use of sentsnces makes the whole tihng seem so striking!Great work, you rock! Tell me when you post more!