Reviews for The Briar Patch
jane chapter 11 . 3/11/2006
i'm so pumped for camping :)!
ShyDarkness chapter 11 . 3/10/2006
Great Chapter. _

I can't wait until the next one. The camping trip should be very interesting.
Aharah Musici chapter 11 . 3/10/2006
. “But I must worn you, I’

great chappie!
sue chapter 11 . 3/10/2006
yay yay yay... i love love love it!
Quietly Losing Control chapter 11 . 3/10/2006
I luff Koda. Like a russian. Not that I love russians a lot...just i think luff sounds kind of like something a russian person would say. Not that I don't like russian people...but I only know two personally and I don't like them. I do know a very nice polish girl though. *cough*,anyway I luff Koda and Sheldon is so sweet.
Ashye chapter 11 . 3/10/2006
Camping? Yikes... camping and me don't mix like, at all. I hope Sheldon has a fun time though. Great chapter! I'm desperate for another one already and this one was just posted today.
LooseNativeMoose chapter 11 . 3/10/2006
ok, can't wait
mary chapter 10 . 3/5/2006
i need more..i check all the time for updates!
ej chapter 10 . 3/4/2006
that was a cliff hanger if i ever read one. i can't wait for the next chapter and then when shel turns 18 ;)
Aharah Musici chapter 10 . 2/17/2006
... d-d-did you kill off c-c-callie! I HATE YOU! Y_Y

Calie!
bambi4real chapter 10 . 2/15/2006
gosh that was unnecessarily cruel! Great job on the ch. i didn't even notice the length
dyers-eve chapter 10 . 2/15/2006
Poor Sheldon...update soon, pretty please.

your adoring fan X
J.D. California chapter 10 . 2/14/2006
intriguing
Yelizaveta chapter 10 . 2/14/2006
EVIL I TELL YA...

EVIL!
Vampgurl99 chapter 10 . 2/14/2006
Hey!

I just wanted to let you know that I just finished reading your story and that it's really good! I noticed that you were having some trouble the past chapter or two with content and where the plot was going but it seems like you've got a couple of good ideas so far!

I don't think I really thought about Callie and Chris getting into an accident but...well...I hope they're okay, although it doesn't seem like they are. Oh man, the cliff hanger! How could you? And a damn good one at that! Well that just means that you have to write more really soon and get it out quick! Also, throughout the entire chapter there were some spelling and grammatical mistakes. Most of them weren't a big problem but I had to reread some sentences a couple of times. Just, in the future, check it over more for spelling and grammar or get someone to just proof read it for you.

I also really liked how you had Sheldon and Takoda go get the pictures. Again, I didn't think that the photographer would be his brother. Oh man if I was Sheldon I would have freaked ten times more than him! Only a couple more months until Sheldon's eighteen! Will Takoda do anything more before he's 18? Hm. I know, you're probably not going to answer that question... o well. Update soon!

Your new reader