Reviews for The Briar Patch
Musett Choisuel chapter 19 . 9/16/2009
Absalutely Loved it Great Story

Love your stories
anon chapter 11 . 7/6/2009
Great plot, but you have a high number of spelling mistakes that are distracting.
kerryannh chapter 19 . 6/1/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story. I loved the Native American themes. My favorite chapters were the time that they spent camping in the tipi by the river. Chapter 17 was a big shock to me. It kind of threw me off for a while. I had to go back to reread it after I got over my shock. Sheldon just abandoned Takoda, his single mother and his best friend. I was shocked because after being so close in the first part of the story, Sheldon did not make any attempt to save his relationship even though the fight they had was his fault. Especially when Takoda had been waiting for him for so many months before his birthday. Sheldon's birthday was supposed to really begin their relationship, and instead, Sheldon left and did not come back even to his mother's wedding. The story as a whole was good but I wonder if Takoda will ever truly be able to trust Sheldon again.
DefineNightmare chapter 19 . 5/19/2009
I have no idea why, but I just want to worship Destin xD

Love the story, had real situation...and hot ass lemons.
DefineNightmare chapter 14 . 5/19/2009
I have yet to cry over any slash story, yet the last words of this chapters made my lower lip tremble . I'm gonna read the rest!

*runs off*
cobraqueen17 chapter 19 . 2/21/2009
This is possibly the one of the best stories I've read on this site and in general.
NarutoVixin chapter 19 . 1/27/2009
gods i love this "world" you have made and i hope for more of it from you also this was the last tale for me to read right now till you update/add something new lol so thanks again for sharing and please keep them coming
tt-tty N chapter 18 . 1/17/2009
really liked this story! also liked how you incorporated destin and armand. however i couldn't finish reading ch. 19, couldn't even review for it...possibly bugged/some way you can fix it? '( it stops right about here..."“Your lover has a nice right hook.” Takoda said grinning.

“He also kicks pretty well too.” Armand replied turning his attention back to the boys. “He’s been through a lot, and saw something in Sheldon when the boy was in Boston. That’s why he brought"
The-Camster chapter 19 . 1/9/2009
That was really good! I didn't even realize was THIS Destin and Armand were until the 'Val Situation' came up. Great job connecting your stories; being able to perform that trick is a great talent!

Keep On Writing!

~The Flying Camster
Kelsier chapter 19 . 11/12/2008
Finally! After all the heartache. I found your story or rather several of your stories on aarinfantasy's recommended fiction list and I'm very happy. Awesome story!
Gravilove19 chapter 19 . 10/26/2008
Aww I can't believe its finally over. I really have enjoyed this story and of course the other one with Destin and Armand's story.
JadeCade chapter 19 . 9/23/2008
Simply amazing! It was just so real! Wow. So many characters to know too! In case you couldn't tell, this is my first time reading an original piece... Plenty of characters to keep my crypt lined. (crypt- noun. a place where a yaoi fangirl will stash all the characters trying to interfer with her happily ever after.) Let's see, there was John, James, Dawn, Tina, Dale, Uncle Bernie, Doug but I let him back out... Anyway, there were also plenty of characters to keep my sanctuary filled too. (sanctuary- noun. a place where a yaoi fangirl stashes all the characters who encourage her happily ever after) Hm, so pretty much everyone who showed up to keep Sheldon from bolting again. Almost considered tossing Takoda in the crypt til he came to his senses. Destin is my favorite! He totally destressed me with his attacks on Takoda and John. I felt so much better. -pats Destin and Dane- Alright done venting. Your story was amazing! Now I should go work on my own stories... or read more of yours!
i-see-faeries chapter 19 . 9/21/2008
Aw, super cute! I read it in two days. Love it. And I love the mentions of Destin and Armand.
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Aw, this really needs an update. I love this, I think it's super interesting.
Shadow1290 chapter 19 . 7/14/2008
Very, very nice! I loved it and HOLY SHIT Armond and Destin were in this! My eyes almost popped out! lol

~shadow