Reviews for The Briar Patch
Shadow1290 chapter 17 . 7/14/2008
Holy Shit! I didnt know you had Armond and Destin in this! lol Can I have the back story?

Oh! I wanted to talk to you about that story... I mean the story is wonderful, well written, and suspencfull. I don't understand why you would want to re-write it! I mean you all ready have the two parts written why not finish the last part!

It's not fair... I wanna know what happens to them!

~shadow

P.S. I'll review more for this story as it goes on! and Really I want the back story please!
vizard light chapter 19 . 4/3/2008
really good story

and all yr story look realistic

go at a normal pace

not meet and fuck

i very much like that
True.Randomness chapter 19 . 4/3/2008
The ending of this story was really good. I gave closure and it was really sweet too, which was an extra. The story as a whole was good too, though it had a lot of gramar mistakes and a lot of the characters seem out of character or bi-polar. Still the plot was fantastic and the pace of the story was great too. I had a lot of fun reading this story, can't wait to read more of your works.
Kalya chapter 19 . 10/27/2007
Wow, it was beautiful!

Especially the meeting with Destin and Armand was funny!

I think I'm gonna read their sequel now. ;)

greetz

Kalya
alsynn chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
uhm...is something wrong with chapter 19? coz I can't find the chapter, instead I get this other story from

Great story though...I'd love to finish reading it.
HumanInfiltrator chapter 19 . 8/21/2007
Sensei, this was wonderfully sweet. Again with the cross-over,I adore it as it keeps you in touch with some of my favorite characters.
Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 19 . 8/7/2007
Hey there !

I enjoyed your story so, so, so much ! The beginning is really great, I was totally gripped. Sheldon's departure to France broke my heart, and I was dying for him to go back home. Ah well, it didn't happen, but I love being surprised - and I understand his fear to go home. Anyway. I also enjoyed the part in Paris - although, being a 100 percent Parisian, I wasn't sure about all the local stuff you talked about. We do have this really famous art school - les Beaux Arts - it's a five or more course, I think. And a pond ? Maybe in the Bois de Boulogne, but that's kinda far from the Beaux Arts. But whatever, details don't matter much, i guess.

I'm totally reading Sheldon's roadtrip around Europe - the later chapters made me want to read about who he met and what was going on between them.

Okay...i've just realized that there is no structure whatsoever in the review - so sorry ! - so i'll just pretend i've done it chronoligically. So the end ! I had teary eyes most of the time - rah, men ! so fucking proud and stubborn ! I liked the first time they had sex - proving right/wrong to the other. That was cool, and also really frustrating for the helpless romantic i am :) LOL I believe that some parts were quite awkard, though - or maybe it's just coz I really couldn't imagine the end to be like that - it feels both rushed at times, and not completely realistic. I totally understand Sheldon and Takoda obstinately being cold to one another, but their talk at the end is too short, all the friends/relatives tend to overcrowd the story's intimate atmosphere, not everything's solved (at least i feel this way) and I imagined it would be more dramatic (not sappy though). The really last part of this last chapter was total bliss, however. I was so happy, and Takoda and Sheldon's different definitions of "taking things slow" made me laugh.

Oh. I kinda got carried away :D LOL. Last thing, the spelling and typos were a bit too present in the chapters (I'm a spelling and grammar nazi, sue me ). Oh, and it's "shuDDer" not "shuTTer" when someone shivers. Whatever.

I hope you don't take this review badly, for I REALLY LIKED your story (it takes me usually two chapters to know if i'm going to like a story or not - and i'm still here at the end, meaning i liked it - plus i'm totally in love with Koda). I guess I feel that this story has so much potential, and it's a pity that 1) the spelling and grammar grate my nerves and 2) sometimes its a bit rushed (when i'm totally in love with the atmosphere at the beginning, as well as the importance you gave to the necklace, etc).

Anyway, take this review how you want. If you ever feel like editting and are looking for a beta, I can help - or at least try to. Thanks for sharing, too :)

Akai ringo

Ps: please don't think I'm a bitch ! *begs on her knees* I try to not listen to myself and say things harshly, but I also hate sugarcoating too. Arg. I'm weird :)
blackrose214 chapter 19 . 7/16/2007
wow. this was a great story. although I wanted to kick Takoda and Sheldon severl times half way through - buit I guess thats just normal. The plot was interesting, the characters well though out. (And I was positively surprised to meet Destin and Armand again.) besides, I think Im going to read that side-tory about Sheldons time abroad as well. Anyway, keep up the great work! :D
Nikkorz chapter 19 . 2/26/2007
WOW! *Cries and smiles at the same time* This story was amazing. I might like Sheldon and Takoda more than Armand and Destin and that's saying a LOT. I know that this is the first time I have reviewed this story, but that's just 'cause I'm lazy. *Sweatdrops* Anyways, I'll make up for it by making a LONG review about the whole story.

Alrighty, basically I knew I would love this story from like the first couple paragraphs. Especially Sheldon. I fell in love with him from when he first opened his mouth. It took me awhile (well, if you take into consideration that I read this whole story in a couple of hours) to get to like to love Takaoda, but I definitely do now. They are just so perfect for each other. When they broke up, I was bawling my eyes out at the computer screen and I could almost feel MY heart breaking for them. Then when Sheldon sang in the karyoke bar... *cries* So sad. And I didn't know which one of them to blame. I wanted to blame Takoda cause I usually take the uke's side... but I just didn't know. They were both being stubborn. When they finally saw each other again and had sex... well I wanted their first time together to be amazing, but I see how this made for a better plot and a better story. At the end, I was crying too, but for a different reason. I was so happy! (And tired. It was two in the morning. Mom was yelling at me to go to sleep. *sweat drops*)

Amazing, heart-wrenching story. You are an amazing author. Keep it up!

Oh, and I want to beg you to write a sequel, but I won't. You probably have better things to do. If you do decide to write a sequel I will love you forever and ever. Actually... I already do. I love you after I read "Finding Heaven". But this story doesn't scream for a sequel. Anyways... I'm ranting now. Sorry about that.

Love always!

-Nae-chan

(Holy crap that was long!)
ItalianQT chapter 19 . 12/30/2006
Loved the story! I thought it was awesome how u worked Armand and Destin into the story! I love them! :-)
Ruri Star Sykel chapter 19 . 12/25/2006
i love this story!
Prisoner-11 chapter 19 . 9/28/2006
It ended! It seems that all my favorite stories are coming to an end...except for the Zerca stories!
Lucy chapter 19 . 9/28/2006
this chap was insane!i loved the way Destin and Armand came in LOL it was really i loved the way you ended it, it was a pretty awesome story to readdoes it going to have a sequel?
kt chapter 19 . 9/24/2006
awesome!
JENN chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
AMAZING! lol i have you bookmarked, checking for updates. because im OBSESSED! BWAHAHA ! ...-_-Ulook what you did, you made me a crazy woman. great story! keep it up
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »