Reviews for The Briar Patch
chrnoskitty chapter 19 . 9/9/2006
I loved this story! I'm amazed by your writing powers... You'll be seeing lots more reviews from this name from now on!
ddz008 chapter 19 . 9/7/2006
Great ending, really sweet. I'm glad that after everything they were together at the end. It was nice to see how much everyone cared for Sheldon. Thanks for sharing this story with us! :)
Storm December chapter 19 . 9/2/2006
This was Wonderful! I LOVE the cross over with Destin and Armand! Brilliant job Dakladyknight! ;)
Mewenn chapter 19 . 8/29/2006
Go Destin! That's what I call friends. All coming to make the idiot understand how stupid he is. And Takoda really needed this punch. I'm sure it made his brain finnaly work correctly. So yay for you. And thanks a lot for this beautiful story.
Orangeena chapter 19 . 8/29/2006
Bravo! Bravo! How lovely. I'm sucha sucker or happy endings. Loved it!
Shiroyuki Hikari chapter 19 . 8/28/2006
Another happy ending to a great story Just like most of your works, I enjoyed reading this! Hope to see more of your future projects :)
Drazuki chapter 19 . 8/28/2006
It ends! And there are more crossovers! Sweet. I liked the ending. And the whole Destin going kung fu on Takoda and John.

Fantastic story. I think I'll almost cry over the fact that this is The End.

But knowing you, there will prolly be a sequel. Hurrah.

By the way, poor CJ.

Write on!

-KT
Guest chapter 19 . 8/28/2006
Thank you so much for writing this beautiful story.
Ryeka chapter 19 . 8/28/2006
Bravo! Bravo! Loved it, I'm glad it was a happy ending for sheldon and Takoda.
jma chapter 19 . 8/28/2006
Great story. I always enjoy your work and this story is no exception. The storyline was great - nice to see some Native Americans taking their ranks in the yaoi department. _~

Looking forward to more of your work!

jma
cj chapter 19 . 8/28/2006
loved it!
Aharah Musici chapter 19 . 8/28/2006
Y_Y it's done... So sad! *cries some more*
Wolfie Star26 chapter 19 . 8/28/2006
The chapter was a bit rushed in my opinion, but it works and I can't really argue about how it turned out. there were a lot of different little things in this chapter, but it wasn't bad.

Please keep up the great work with your stories.
Quietly Losing Control chapter 19 . 8/28/2006
*Applause*...*more applause*
packrat808 chapter 19 . 8/28/2006
This story started out really good, and then half way through I don't know what happened, you must have gotten tired of the story line or you just got lazy but the last half sucked. I don't know what it is with the happily ever after endings that makes people more inclinded to write them but if they are this cheesy I will stick with the tragic romanace. At least then you won't know what is going to happen before you acctually end your story, because then what is the point of reading it?

packrat808p.s.- this is not a flame but given that many of my points might seem mean or rude to the average writer, I won't sign this so you will always have that option to remove this comment.
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »