Reviews for The Nerd's Book of Love
sally chapter 4 . 10/17/2007
omg omg omg..realy good...loved it! please post it fast..thanx!
cheggypu chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
i easily lost interesst. there should be more of a plot. The dialog is unrealistic. And PLEASE edit your work. Having mistakes in mechanics and dialog (especially dialog...you HAVE to fix that. evertime a different person speaks, go to a new line.)makes it extremely annoying to read. Ok. I'm done with critcism. I like how you write your romance with passion. You seem to be very into it. The situation is also very realistic. Ultimately, I'll say don't give up. I'd like to see how your story developes.
ParmashawnCheese chapter 4 . 10/2/2005
DONT DO THIS TO ME... Please update. PLease dont have writers block...please!
NOLONGERPOSTING chapter 4 . 9/30/2005
I can't wait!
Me chapter 4 . 9/30/2005
Hi.I'm talking to you know I love your romance .
Cherise chapter 3 . 9/25/2005
What rules can you break by making out? haha, that sounds so weird, but I really'd like to know!
miss understanding chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
Oh this is so much easier to read. Kudos!

So, I have a question that is probably quite dumb but which is the nerd? Julie or Steve? Their romance is cute. It's a shame her parents don't let her hang out with him much. THey need to get with the program. Nowadays teenagers hook up, it's what they do.

I would like a little bit of background. The scenes are well described as are their interactions, but we really don't know THEM.

Toodles! ~choco
CheesyBiscuits chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
what is this fic supposed to be about? So far, it seems like this story has no point.
it's me again chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
interesting...
NOLONGERPOSTING chapter 3 . 9/20/2005
I really do enjoy this story. I love the typical father and the shotgun. It reminds me of my picture of my father. Can't wait.

However, this scene went by too quickly. I didn't get the sense that these were real people, and you want the audience to believe that your characters actually exist.

Good story though!
ParmashawnCheese chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
STOP THE SUSPENCE! ADD MORE PLEASE :)
NOLONGERPOSTING chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
Okay, I'm reviewing! Very good, although the way you have it written is very confusing. I wish you would use paragraphs, but that is just me.
still to lazy to login chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
Amazing...

Steph you are amazingly good at Romance. I'm really surprised...

For some reason I'm seeing a big skull and crossbones in the future.
miss understanding chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
Heh...someone wasn't watching the movie. Argh! Another paragraph block! They really do make it difficult to read, you know. I strongly recommned that you seperate the lines. The title is awesome and the plot is...heh...quite interesting. Ciao for now. Chowder for later. Toodles! ~Choco
miss understanding chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Hey, I really like your username! lol! This is a cute story. Ah, the pains of writing after hours. I think it's pretty good except you might want to seperate that huge paragraph block. It makes it really difficult to read. Other than that, it's good.