Reviews for Taylor's Dilemma
good story
outsidersgirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
good one poor her
BetweenLife chapter 13 . 10/5/2005
i love this story...keep on writing ur story..peace out..lol
pianogal chapter 13 . 10/5/2005
very nice ending. i like it alot! i enjoyed how you brought Julie back in and Ray giving Taylor a ring was so sweet. great job! i can't wait to read more of your work.

Kim
bex17 chapter 13 . 10/5/2005
Hey! This was wonderful! Thanks for writing yet another chapter to finish it off, I really appreciate it! I'll check back soon to see if you have anything else exciting, okay? bye!
theeighthhouse chapter 13 . 10/4/2005
HAPPY DAPPY ENDING YAY!wow..got married..a year later..oh wells..got to adjust being together again. hmms..better pick up on that story with amanda..
theeighthhouse chapter 12 . 10/4/2005
YES AN EPILOGUE! IT WOULD SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN! WO0T!
Sara Kay chapter 13 . 10/4/2005
Aw! How sweet? OMG! You ended this off perfectly! I give this 5 stars! w00t!w00t! You know what you should do? -whispers- You should make a sequal when Alex is older! OMG! That would be soo awesome, but hey! I'm just giving you the idea! Okay... anyway, this story kicked MAJOR ASS, and it's the best I've read in a long, long time! Keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading your future work!

*Sara Kay
Jabber Jaws chapter 13 . 10/4/2005
great story! i loved how it ended. can't wait to see what you come up with next
BetweenLife chapter 12 . 10/4/2005
im so happy for her..*happy tear running down*..is it ending now ...
Celtic Cross chapter 12 . 10/3/2005
YAY! You got them back together! Thank you SO much! Update SOON ok? OK!
bex17 chapter 12 . 10/3/2005
This was great! More more more! lol...I want another chapter! PLEASE! It was good, and so sweet! okay, bye!
Sailor Bleu chapter 12 . 10/3/2005
What an excellent story! I finally got caught up. I think you should write just one more chapter. I love this story and I think you did great.

One little suggestion: you use the word "boldly" a lot. Maybe try and alternate it a little more. :)
Jabber Jaws chapter 12 . 10/3/2005
This story turned out great. I think that one more chapter would make it complete
pianogal chapter 12 . 10/3/2005
aw...I LOVED IT! that was such a cute ending...but i think i would like one last chapter just so you can wrap everything up. like what happened to Julie? and how did things turn out between Ray and Taylor? i'm so glad that Taylor forgave Ray. great job!

Kim