Reviews for Taylor's Dilemma
pianogal chapter 11 . 10/3/2005
aww, i feel so bad for Taylor and Alex. wow, Ray was so great in this chapter that i almost forgot what he did to Taylor...almost. i want more soon. this chapter really was awesome. i love it!

Celtic Cross chapter 11 . 10/3/2005
Please get Taylor and Ray back together again! It's breaking my heart to see them like this! Update SOON ok? OK!
Sara Kay chapter 11 . 10/2/2005
Aw, before in the story I was hoping that Taylor wouldn't take him back... now I'm changing my mind. It's so cute. I hope everything works out for them! UPDATE WOMAN! I wanna see what happens!

*Sara Kay
Sara Kay chapter 8 . 10/2/2005
I'm so so sorry that I haven't reviewed in so long! OMG! I missed so much! I'm still here, and I'm still loving your story! Keep up the great work! I love your writing!

*Sara Kay
Jabber Jaws chapter 11 . 10/2/2005
THis chapter was good. Im not for sure if i like the way that they got back together to talk but i am glad that they did. I hope they end up together. Can't wait to see what happens next.
bex17 chapter 11 . 10/2/2005
This was really good! Can't wait for the next chapter! lol...
theeighthhouse chapter 11 . 10/2/2005
wow that's sad...i wonder how she just..lost all of it..probably disowned?
Jabber Jaws chapter 10 . 10/2/2005
I think tha ray and taylor should be together. i think that the really love each other. and the bayby needs 2 parents
bex17 chapter 10 . 10/2/2005
I think Ray is an ass hole and doesn't deserve to be with a wonderful woman like Taylor. If he really loved Taylor, then he wouldn't have slept with her sister, no matter how hot and sexy her sister was, lol...That sounded really stupid. But I agree that the baby would need a father in it's life especially if it is a boy. I also believe that in 18 years, the son will be mad at his mother for blocking out his real father, though I don't believe Taylor should let Ray back into her and the baby's life...I kind of switched my point of view throughtout that small statement, but whatever...BYE! Oh, and nice chapter!
pianogal chapter 10 . 10/2/2005
okay, so i still feel bad for Ray but i don't know if he really deserves to get Taylor back. although, they should be able to at least coexist for the baby's sake. Ray is right about that one. great chapter and i am still loving the story.

Envierose chapter 10 . 10/2/2005
I think she should forgive him, I really do. Update!
theeighthhouse chapter 10 . 10/1/2005
ray and taylor? of course not julie..that is such sadistic!
theeighthhouse chapter 9 . 10/1/2005
gosh i love the angst...i was bored and i was watching something at .com..click the tab that says make me dance; it is so cool!
BetweenLife chapter 9 . 10/1/2005
ha ha..its so funny...aww poor him..not haaha...please update soon..
pianogal chapter 9 . 10/1/2005
aww, poor Ray. i can't say that i wouldn't have done the same thing if i was in Taylor's shoes though. still, poor Ray! i know i shouldn't feel sorry for the guy because of what he did but i do. i feel sorry for him. good job!

74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »