Reviews for Taylor's Dilemma
Envierose chapter 9 . 10/1/2005
Make your chapters longer! I'm loving the story though.
bex17 chapter 9 . 9/30/2005
This was actually good! Well not actually...
hi chapter 8 . 9/30/2005
i think she should call him and they should get back together and hed never see her sister as in sleeping together again
BetweenLife chapter 8 . 9/29/2005
psh..i bet hes fuckin her sister right now..u know men...gr...stupid bastard..sorry im like bitching at him...he deserved update soon.
Chaco chapter 8 . 9/29/2005
hello!

this story is so fun to read! it's really sad, tho. ;_; so much drama. but that's NOT a bad thing. _ in fact, i love it!

and thank you so much for the review on "Mel and Bill"! :)
pianogal chapter 8 . 9/29/2005
well this is getting very interesting. alright, so Ray did a terrible, terrible thing but he should definetely be there for the birth of his own child so i think that Taylor should call him. oh jeez, i need to know who sent the letter! great job!

Jabber Jaws chapter 8 . 9/29/2005
I hope Ray comes and gets her! Can't wait to see what happens next! don't wait too long
bex17 chapter 8 . 9/29/2005
She should TOTALLY call Ray, and then she should have the baby while Ray is watching and then she falls in love again and Ray kills her sister, jk...I'm crazy, I know...bye!
BetweenLife chapter 7 . 9/29/2005
what a drama..*tearing down*..man i felt so bad for her...what a bastard..for 6 fuckin month...gr..i want to kick his ass..i dont fell srry for him at all he deserve it..i felt bad for taylor and the baby..please update soon.
hi chapter 7 . 9/29/2005
julie gettin pregnant by im would be way to dramatic... u should make them break up there affair and him try to get back taylors trust
Jabber Jaws chapter 7 . 9/28/2005
Another good chapter! I am glad the truth is out. I hope that they figure things out although it would be hard for Taylor to forgive maybe she can understand why he did it. I don't think i would but hey who knows. I think that Julie getting pregnant by Ray would be way to dramatic. It would be more like a soap opra then a story. Cnt wait to see what happens next.
bex17 chapter 7 . 9/28/2005
Yey! The next chapter! This was very good, and so exciting! Can't wait for the next chapter!
pianogal chapter 7 . 9/28/2005
oh jeez, i think a Julie pregnancy would make the story a little over the top. who told Taylor about Julie and Ray? i'm dying to find out. aww, i feel so bad now. Julie just ruins everything that Taylor and Ray had going on. gr!

pianogal chapter 6 . 9/28/2005
did Julie send that letter or did someone else find out about the affair? hmm, i wonder. aww, even though Ray cheated i still feel bad for him and i really like Taylor and Ray together. it's so sad!

bex17 chapter 6 . 9/28/2005
Oh my god! I want to know what happens next NOW! PlEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! Ah I'm gonna die here...jk...
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »