Reviews for Taylor's Dilemma
Sara Kay chapter 6 . 9/27/2005
OMG! YOU NEED TO UPDATE! That's all that's needed to be said.

Jabber Jaws chapter 6 . 9/27/2005
Good chapter as usual. Glad part of the truth is out. Can't wait ot see what happens next
x.your.brand.new.mistake.x chapter 5 . 9/27/2005
WOW! The story was awesome. I was angry at what her sister and boyfriend were doing, and it's only a story. Can't wait to see what happens. Good luck God bles!
pianogal chapter 5 . 9/27/2005
ugh, i'm so angry. Julie is so...so evil...just like i said before. Ray doesn't love her and i almost feel bad for Ray. almost but not totally just because he is still cheating on Taylor and part of him is enjoying it even if it is a small part. great job!

Kim
Kadance chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I'm sorry. I thought this was a ROMANCE fiction, not some story with cheating husbands!
Sara Kay chapter 5 . 9/27/2005
I love it! Julie is such a whore! OMG! Well, anyway the story must go on! UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE! Oh, and keep up the awesome work!

Jabber Jaws chapter 5 . 9/27/2005
I like the story, but i don't really care for the part about ray and julie sleeping together. I know it makes the story but still. Anyways, cant wait to read and see what happens next
bex17 chapter 5 . 9/27/2005
This was really great! Got to go to soccer practice though, bye!
Envierose chapter 5 . 9/27/2005
He has to tell her! Then there would be nothing to blackmail him with... And he can stop cheating on her... And she'd rather hear it from him than have her sister gloat about it! Update!
Jabber Jaws chapter 4 . 9/26/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY, IT'S GREAT. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
Sara Kay chapter 4 . 9/26/2005
To answer you question: IT'S REALLY GOOD! Omg... Ray is soo bad. What is he going to do! Oh, I can't wait until you update! Keep up the great work, and update soon!

BetweenLife chapter 4 . 9/26/2005
hes such a stupid ass..if he didnt do that with julie he wouldnt have got himself into this...stupid guy..i felt sorry for taylor she having his baby..wat a fuckin slut..i mean julie..i want to kick her ass..please update soon..
pianogal chapter 4 . 9/26/2005
Ah! Julie is evil! get her away from Ray! she is so evil to be blackmailing him. Ray did kind of get himself into this mess but still. Ah! okay, now as for my story. i promise i will update as soon as i have some time to do so. great job!

Kim
bex17 chapter 4 . 9/26/2005
This was really great! Nice job!
Under Deliberation chapter 4 . 9/26/2005
ASSHOLE WHAT A WEAK LITTLE FUCKER!

and taylors sister what a.. a ... HOE. i but i love the story, Love taylor, Im not liking ray ,but het i'll get over ! I hope he and julie suffer! suffer!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »