Reviews for Taylor's Dilemma
Envierose chapter 4 . 9/26/2005
Crap... She wouldn't fuck him again would she?... Update!
bex17 chapter 3 . 9/25/2005
This was very good, a few grammatical errors, though...
pianogal chapter 3 . 9/25/2005
hmm, something tells me that Ray won't be very good at this game. something also tells me that sooner or later Ray won't be able to hide what happened between him and Julie from Taylor. going good so far though. i can't wait for more.

Sara Kay chapter 3 . 9/25/2005
UPDATE SOON! I like it. p

*Sara Kay
Ja chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
wouldn't it be "Taylor's sister IS a HO" not hoe. thought you knew that.
Sara Kay chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
I like it! Keep up the good work, and update soon!
bex17 chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
This was good! I didn't think she'd actually seduce him though...
jasmynes chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
hello! i'm the author of "Keeper Of The Stars" and i wanted to thank you for reviewing. To let you know, I really hate all my stories and "Keeper Of The Stars" is just an exercise for this school project. And Tessa isn't three months along, she's about 3 to 4 weeks. and about babies kicking, no, they can't kick that earlier but mom's just ask random questions. one day i was sad and my mom asked me if I was going to throw up. so, not all mom's are "in tune" especially hers.
pianogal chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
jeez, what a ho Julie really did turn out to be. i thought it was good. i like that doubts you set in Taylor's head first. then the Ray and Julie thing probably could have been held out a little bit longer but it did work this way. all in all i thought it was good. great job!

remae chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Aw, poor girl. Please update this soon, I want to know how it turns out. :)
bex17 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
This was a great first chapter! Nicely done, continue please!
Sailor Bleu chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
I'm anxious to read more.
pianogal chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
hmm, i like it so far. i think the idea is an interesting one and feel like you will be able to develop it well. i can't wait to read some more.

BangBangYourDead chapter 1 . 9/15/2005