Reviews for Tainted Love is a Chemical Formula
ravenquill chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
the rhyming in this is amazing - I can never manage to rhyme without sounding ridiculous. and the meter is perfect. all the substances are so vivid - arsenic, lithium, carbon, neon, acid.
The Watched chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
That was brilliant! Probably one of the best rhyming poems I've read on here for quite some time, plus a really unique idea...amazing...
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Intoxicating, and wonderful capture of contrasting emotions.
girl- reinvented chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
OH! shivery awesome mad good.
Galleena chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
This is great. It made me laugh and there isn't much in life which can do that! I loved the way you compared him to all these toxic chemicals. Two years ago I wouldn't have understood half of it (because of the chemistry stuff but for other reasons too) but now I can really appreciate the humour of the poem.

Thanks!

Galleena
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Wow.

Ok, so in my last review i said i loved the poem? Multiply that by 32948309248 for this one. "And I keep swallowing his poison, because the aftertaste’s divine." And there are tons more. You are so brilliant. I love this so much-printing it out to be read when it's repeating in my head.
account not in use chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
oh wow. i love the feeling in this, the passion, the descriptions. bravo!
Aryaveiel Skycryer chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Yay! You know how I love the rhyme scheming. It's amazing how you can put out something so good and still write stuff that's so mediocre. A testament to human fallibility. When you become published, let me read all your poems before you put them in the book so you don't embarrass yourself! People on are never critical; it's sad.
Fuinixe chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
I LOVE the rhythm.

This one is easier to feel the meaning of.

I feel slightly foolish offering advice for a piece like this, but the third line in the first stanza is off in the rhythm and it detracts from the poem.
lackluster chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
"And I’m breathing in his lithium, breathing out neon light" such a brilliant line. i love it all.
RandomEuphoria chapter 1 . 9/15/2005