Reviews for ink stains
AllyCred chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
this is amazing...i love it...well done.

lots of loveAC
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Awsome poem, so very unique. Love it, a lot. Keep it up!
beti213 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
wow. I especially love those first few lines-totally captures that feeling of being in 'love' and I'm loving the mythological references. hm... I don't quite understand the paper-beard thing... maybe the 2D presentation? and I like the end... kind of a worship of 'love'? anyway, this piece is so short but full of connotations and implications... amazing. a clean-cut favorite.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
like oh my god, i am happy i missed school this week. jeez.

but i love mythology, its intruiging.

lovely, as usual
smile persephone chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Where to begin...? iLOVEit. Mythology is amazing&beautiful&poetic. (This poem is just the same.) I adore the ending, but honestly, I just adore everything about it. The imagery is lovely, especially 'paper-beard' and 'ink-bolts'.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
delicate layered and doodle-pad imagery, it works wickedly, just about awesome.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Wow! Now this I am really into. I so like poems about myths. Gods and Goddess. Very nice. Quite lovely.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
I swear I reviewed this ...

I adore mythology so this was just a perfect way to start my day. I am positivly giddy after reading this, the whole thing just brings one back to life. :)

I adore the last three lines most. the whole poem is just so gritty and perfect for what you are trying to say, it all sums up nicely with every line. I just love it. really, you amaze me and little if not all your work is brilliant. what else is there to say?

* noelle
this is murder chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
oh i like it. ohsotrue and tragic, at least, that's how i feel.
Prevaricate chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Interesting.

We're studying mythology in English right now, haha. Must love coincidence.

The second paragraph doesn't do too much for me; too much listing, not enough elaboration as to /how/ it's "so damn jerry-springer". Trust me, having just read Mythology, I do understand what you mean. But if I wasn't so familiar with the stories, it wouldn't make a rat's ass worth of sense, lol

Regardless of my complaints, I love this. It's callous, a fast read, and the first line is perfect.

Very, very nice.

Prev'
evm chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
This is excellent, I love how you portrayed an obsessed girl in love so well through (minimal) words. Especially loved '(13th- something) paper girl.'
dear rowan chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
this is actually really cool and original! i like.
hey maria chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Zeus scares me. :(

This poem made me feel fuzzy. I love it. You get a 'Nice work!' sticker. And one of these:
28 | « Prev Page 1 2