Reviews for Welcome to Reality
silentscreamer07 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
...*pause*...*another pause*...wow...so stinkin true! SO TRUE! O MY BOB! ITS SO TRUE! I really really liked this, not only was the flow great, and you had great ryhming (which i can never do! AH! and when i do, it doesnt come out right) but just the whole message altogether...yeash! it's so true...too many people don't care if anyone is truly happy, cuz its too much of a chore. *sigh* This was soo true, i loved this! i loved it! I loved it! *kw* this was awesome!

~george aka britnee~
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Hmm. I like it. It's very cynical. But I like it.

E! I'm listen to the Phantom of the Opera! Yey!

Okay. Yeah. I liked it. All the cynicsism (sp?) reminded me of me. And parts of it are true too.
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
This poem was excellent..I esprcially liked the rhyming in the flow great job on this..KW
jaepoe chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
I loved your summary but the poem was even better, well done.
TeapotLid chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Very good ideas behind this, my type of poem! I tend to write things like that as well, and I have the same problem: you need to make it rhyme, don't you. And that can ruin things a bit. For this sort of poem, you do need to make it rhyme and give it some rhythm, but in trying to find the right rhyme, they marr the meaning slightly and make it sound odd. I'm not a good poet: I'm afraid I can't tell you how to improve in that area. I can't tell you how to improve anyway, it's your poem. But maybe one day if you find you have the time and right frame of mind (whatever) you can find ways to egde around that problem.

Hope you don't mind my criticism, don't worry, I usually criticize a LOT worse than that...harsh critic, this one...

Keep them coming, good work,Susurrus, the Irish-Peruvian and Tea lover, your fellow poet.
Shadowed Mind chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
I like it a lot. Powerful stuff, and so true. all my love, shadowed mind
Unique1952 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
This was very well written. Though, it is sad that the world is actually like that. Again, please keep up the good work in your writing, this was a really god read.