Reviews for Will: III
angelicprotection chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
i love this series of poems!
KibKibble chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
I really enjoyed reading these three parts, and my only question was if you meant to use steel as often as you did. I didn't think it was a typo, but if it wasn't I don't get it :(
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
The passing of years in single moments.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
We ride mortal vessel that knows life's waves,

A little bark of flesh and bones and blood,

Driven,—emotion's winds,—whither,—thither,—

In some inconsolable dance of lust,

Feather riding on love's gale force strength gusts,—

¿Why can't we reconcile ourselves and let go?

¿What is it that we think we can control?

As if our machinations could win death,—

Just wrap Thy lips around my lips and kiss,

As if eternity depended thus,

Entwined our bodies in a moment's hug,

From which might issue some new spark of life,

While frenzied both our hearts make skin break sweat,

So musk arises burning woods on fire,—

Continuance of cycles predestined.
Ether Boy chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I've just read all 3 of the Will poems and i have to say they're amazing. i can visualise how painful the experiance must be. Absolutely beautiful, all 3 of them.

thanks for the review from a long time ago by the way.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I like this.. its really cool.. I love hte burning part
account not in use chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
oh my. tears. lots. this is just /powerful/ elegant and raw, totally gritty in it's beauty.
Dveyoni chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
WOW...AMAZING...FANTASTIC...WOW ...AMAZING...FANTASTIC...WOW...WOW...AMAZING...FANTASTIC...WOW ...AMAZING...FANTASTIC...WOW...WOW...AMAZING...FANTASTIC...WOW ...AMAZING...FANTASTIC...WOW...WOW...AMAZING...FANTASTIC...WOW ...AMAZING...FANTASTIC...WOW...WOW...AMAZING...FANTASTIC...WOW ...AMAZING...FANTASTIC...WOW...WOW...AMAZING...FANTASTIC...WOW ...AMAZING...FANTASTIC...WOW...WOW...AMAZING...FANTASTIC...WOW ...AMAZING...FANTASTIC...WOw Need I say more?
Selena Benilo chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Oh.. my god. I've never, ever read anything so honest, emotional; I envy you. I've never been able to really voice how I felt in a poem or song. Thanks for giving me new insight.
in theory chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I'm loving the paradoxes in this; I'm going through a phase where I pick out opposites in EVERYthing, and use them together. I love how you do that here, "scorching paleness" etc. This three part series you were right to separate, because they're all so different to one another.
Beauty From Pain chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
that was amazing, awesome )
backseats on thursdays chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
To much for words, honestly...As always, beautiful.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
this is my favorite out of the Wills! very descriptive without slapping me in the bloody face! :)
ElodieAria chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
That was beautiful! So sad and lovely...wonderful, I salute you.
Valentine's Disease chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
you are such an amazing writer and even tho i dont know you... i look up to you.