Reviews for Silver Bullets And Broken Hearts
Crymson Tempest chapter 7 . 12/12/2005
this is very underworld like. If you can, please take some time and read over my own vampire story entitled ''The Confession'' and please review. I did enjoy how on yours, the very first chapter kinda sucked you in it. )
Raving Blackbird chapter 5 . 9/30/2005
I love Viliaris! He's your best character yet. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep writing! :-)
helena chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
this is so good i love it. when er u gunna update again...no rush . its just realy good .&& i want more (not 2 be selfish tho) plz : )

keep up the great work
helena chapter 3 . 9/27/2005
dude this story is so awsome omg i love it! u've got me here begging for more! keep up the good ..no great work.
Raving Blackbird chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
You should continue...I like how this started out. Very good style so far in this one. Keep it going.
The Magician Joseph chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
You have a distinct voice and style, unfortunately parts of this are a double bladed sword for you, I felt like his life history was being shoved down my throat, I would have slowed it down and explained a little more in depth what was happening. In about two or three chapters not a huge re-hash. It did keep going, and though the vampires vs. lycanthropes feels old sometimes you have the nice writing feel to push over the trite theme and continue onward with the story. I really like how your character spoke, had a very (human) feel to it that added a third dimension. The description of the mobile phone made me chuckle also. God I hate them ringtones. All in all a good work keep it up.

Joseph