Reviews for waiting for you to inhale and continue
ossining chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Beautiful and deep. I love the phrase "rebel rhymes." Just a great sound to it. I also like the idea of "soak in your insights," because you make insights a tangible object. Wonderful. Keep writing! :)
s m e l l . o f . r a i n chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Oh, pretty. I like the flow- I ended up chanting this out loud. "The foxtrot or the salsa-tango me round." I loved that for some reason. P But I enjoyed reading the last lines even more. "...and too old to care, and too sad to weep, and / too young to know anything about philosphy anyways) / tell me your wisdoms, I'll put them in a poem / Like a dancer and her song wander aimlessly home."

That made my chuckle. )
Lines To Time chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Oh god, I can't express to you how much I love this poem. It's so mature and skillfully done and yet at the same time it's passionate, easy to read and understand, and full of those phrases which just seem to slide perfectly into one another- (but shelter me from mirrors—I’m too blind to listen/and too old to care, and too sad to weep, and/too young to know anything about philosophy anyways)- and make a beautiful, strong, wonderful poem. This is easily the best I've read of yours. Go find a contest for this and get it published.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Let me begin-"Poetry is your voice: you’re my greatest inspiration." I live this line; I breath it, its like with certin people its the tone or shadow of their voice that just fuels you with everything you need to create (like water, or air)"The foxtrot or the salsa—tango me round" I've always been a sucker for people who campair life to dancing, because truthfull that's what it really is. "but shelter me from mirrors—I’m too blind to listen" its the relying on your senses, if you chose to see no evil then you wont. More fuel for the fire. "too young to know anything about philosophy anyways)tell me your wisdoms, I’ll put them in a poemLike a dancer and her song wander aimlessly home" This is wonderous, I'm completly spellboud.

Much love,Juliet.