Reviews for AtTacK
fluffisacoolword chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I love your writing style! It's so...personal and open and honest. Loved this one.
Cheyenne Kai chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
I know exactly how you feel, and I'm gradually getting better. This is so well written, I could never find such an amazing way to express myself as this, it is perfect.
Neaera chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Well I think I see a pattern in the last two poems I have read from you - you seem to be delving into some pros? I love pros because you can say so much without having to worry about the iambic pentameter, or the amount of lines... or the rhyming... it's just writting from your heart. But it still has got a nice flow! :o) keep it up Pammy! And thanks, I kinda think we both are? lol
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Whoa beautiful and powerful. Sorry I havent reviewed sooner! Keep up the excellent work hun! QueenVixta
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Nice poem and you got what you wanted to say out very well...this was a great heart felt and questioning poem, i liked your statements too, especially the last one...keep it up Pammy_
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Wow,this is sad/mad! I really hope you start being happy or life starts being nicer to you!
Lexy chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
is that really how u feel rite now? wow- thats so sad *aw*
Aquafied chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
It's coming back againThe pounding in my headAs my heart rate goes upAnd my hot hands burnYou worry too much-reminds me of when i went to the .

the ending seems a bit teen agnst, but no one can really ever truly understand, can they?
Saeger chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
"Loving everyone and just trying to help"...

Well, beautiful job. I hope things calm down for you- life shouldnt be /that/ painful... Worrying can tear you apart. It tears me apart too often... But i have people to put me back together. Keep writing, pammy.
Rubes chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
...Wow...its like reading a summary of my life. Its so overwhelming I just dont know what to say..
darkmanmod chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Too cool. That's so much like me.