Reviews for forgiveness for the nonbeliever
TheReviewerReader chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I have to say, I like this. I'm Christian but this shows something to me. Even some of the non believers WANT to believe in God. They want to believe in something/someone who can take away their sins and just put us in his arms and tell us everything will be ok. We all need someone like that. We all have times where we just cant make it through and we want to gie up. But he IS there, if you believe so or not. He IS there to help you if you let him. But many people just think its to late for them, or that God wont help or care. But he DOES care and He WILL help. Just look, you might find what you need to.
Lynnette chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I can almost get to know you through your writing; you pour so much of yourself into it, and that's my favorite kind of writing (though I haven't posted much of mine on here). I especially love this piece-a cry from the heart. Well-done!
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Hm, these thoughts run through my mind sometimes. It's really interesting. Anyway, the beginning part was yummy
classic violet chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Very good and beautiful.
crackpot chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Interesting manner/style/whatever here. The last bit I liked most.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
wow, i like the way you expressed yourself in this poem~

keep writing!
dream6-20 chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
I could almost feel what you feel. Except for the fact that I do believe God is there. There are times when my faith is weak, but believe me. Knowing that Someone is watching over you when you are literallyand figuratively all alone matters so much.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
"at the waking hours, everything looks like god"

that line just seems so beautiful. the whole thing, I think, wouldn't have been as powerful or affecting without the capitilized 'God'. it adds a nice ring and pleasent feel to it, makes the poem come to life.

~* noelle
if sighing chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
"at the waking hours, everything looks like god"

I don't know who I stole that from, some poet probably.

I think the capitalization of "God" really helped your point because, I just notice little things.

but it's wonderful.
His Mercy's Waiting chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Wow, this was really good in terms of voice and format. Great job.

~happy writing~
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I don't believe in God!but pathetic little me, I'll stillsecretely put my hands together in a moment of weaknessand beg for forgiveness.-That's the catagory that I'm in! Its weird I truly believe that the "church" brainwashes us. I was raised to believe in god even though I don't think I ever did. The Church put such a fear in me that if I didin't I would be sentinced to this unwindind ellipses in hell, yet I still can't stand to be in the same room with "believers" My idealisms of god have always been separate from that of the church's. I really love that last part, I'm a none believer but there have been times that literally all I could think to do was kneel down and pry. This is an amazing piece, strong and one of the best that I've read from you.

Much love,Juliet.
xoxoMizzatxoxo chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
good
Maisha Mafuriko chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
~B~e~a~u~t~i~f~u~l~l~y conveyd your thots.
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
hm, this was a beautiful poem and the format really helped to make it even better. I really like that one line - "would you un-westernize me and my/ jaded white girl beliefs?". A lot of emotion was put into this one...

EB
lackluster chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
the word 'God' keeps ringing and ringing in my ears and that is so amazing. i love this...self-discovering.