Reviews for Vendetta
Reese McNeese chapter 13 . 11/6/2006
oh my goodness! why would you do that? I understand that it's a good way to the end it, and it is (don't get me wrong), but still! whew! good story/trilogy! I guess what we've learned today, class, is that not all vampires are bad, and neither are all vampre stories bad.
Safekht chapter 13 . 10/25/2006
OMG.

Really, now, going and killing one of my favorite characters? I mean, I know I have rights to do it, but... (j/k)

I actually liked this roller-coaster, especially how sweet Maverick is towards the end. Really underlines his character well, and the same with Allison and her decision. I'm definitely going to miss this entire trilogy... It made me happy the short time it existed. Yes, I know I'm ranting, but it's true. I still do think some of these vampires would eat me if I ever ran into them, but I suppose that's a good thing when you're looking at it as a writer.

Can't wait to see your next story, as always.
Heart of the Blood Drinker chapter 13 . 10/25/2006
q-q That is sad... I mean, REALLY good that things got back to normal, she doesnt hate him, she was human and got to hjave her choice, but... that you had to end it with her dying was a bit morbid. Yes, proof that she remained human... and that is good... but...

Meh. I'm rambling.

Was a great trilogy, i loved the characters and the story.
Saeger chapter 12 . 8/12/2006
O_O Meeh! Ish been so long, i spologize, but... You leave with THIS? *cries*

I luff it. Much. But cliffies are eeble. Describing the fight as a dance was almost cliche, but... nice.
Safekht chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
Wait... wait... what... no... NANI?

Okay, I be confused. And slightly hopeless. Allison is NOT supposed to fall off the cliff! NOT! But you made her... oh sadness. Few uploading errors I'm not going to call you out on (mostly because I'm guilty of them miself... eh-heh-heh...), and... yeah... I think that's it from the padded room.
mb chapter 12 . 7/31/2006
Jac is a werewolf! yey!Have fun on the trip...!
Reese McNeese chapter 11 . 7/25/2006
ooh! ooh! I liked it! Allison and Maverick, sure took em long enough! but well done nevertheless.
Winter chapter 11 . 7/20/2006
S'ok. At least you're better than I am on updates... just got back from camp, and I'm glad to be home. We'll have to get together this week while you're still in town. I'll call or something.

Great chapter. I cheered when they kissed, lol. Glad to see the twins are back, and that Ali isn't quite dead yet. :)
Safekht chapter 11 . 7/19/2006
OMG... I tell you Gata, if ya had been here when I got/ the alert... you woulda laughed. I got to read, a little less than the first quarter, maybe, before I had to go to class. And I was nearly late because of it.

That's right... I almost embarrassed myself in front of numerous people because Allison was about to die.

So... this probably goes without saying, but I shall say it anyway. This story is AWESOME! (I know, original, right?) Since my computer is screwing up, I mean worse than mine at home, I shall describe my opinions in more entirety in my a/n in Picture.
Heart of the Blood Drinker chapter 11 . 7/18/2006
That's neat. I like it. Never been good myself with fight scenes, so I can't sday anything there. The disorientation was a nifty touch. And I guess I'm looking forward to the twist...?
justmica chapter 10 . 6/21/2006
have i mentioned that i like these stories? i love the characters and the settings and the way you write. :D
Saeger chapter 10 . 5/31/2006
O_O Finnishing the stoyr? The LAST one? *cries*But that makes sense. I like this chapter better than the last. Keep it coming and I'll be happy.
Reese McNeese chapter 10 . 5/31/2006
wooh! I have caught up! You said I wouldn't make it! But I have, and strangely, I find myself rather attached to the story...keep up the good work!
Reese McNeese chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
what just happened? my brain is reeling!
Heart of the Blood Drinker chapter 10 . 5/26/2006
Squee. I have a friend now. I hated having my wisdom teeth removed... Hope you're feeling yes, this makes up for last one. I am very, very pleased. And intrigued as to what else is coming. Nice!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »