Reviews for Vendetta
Winter chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
I hope to update soon, but really with the way my schedule is now, who knows when that'll be... ugh... anyway, good chapter. You can really feel for her and her struggle... but I wouldn't give up on Rick just yet. The Twins have to knock some sense into him sooner or later... heheheh
Secret Sorrows chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
wow Gata things just get more interesting ever moment in every chapter lol keep it up

Sorrows
Safekht chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I read this chapter when it first came out (believe it or not) and I just got around to reading it again. Well, at least you didn't kill off Allison permanently (YAYNESS!) but still, things need to be explained, which I'm guessing you'll do as the story progresses. I'm glad to see you're continuing it (DOUBLE YAYNESS!) but update soon!
Secret Sorrows chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Hey Gata, that was great... full of new mystery great start to a new story..

Keep updating

Sorrows
Winter chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Hope your hand feels better. I thought it was a good start myself. I'm going to type the next chaptser tonight after dance class. Nothing more shall deter me!

And while I'm at it, I'm sorry for acting like such a pain in the butt Friday... I was just under a lot of stress. I hope your're not mad at me.

Anyway, I'm off to do homework! Look out for my next chapter!
MB chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Gosh you knew all this would happen and yet let me mourn anyway... carmine... heheheheheanyhow, who was Kappa again? I don't recall.. tell me later..AH! Now she'll never get to see her old dead boyfriend! That's so sad.. *cries*
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4