Reviews for Tangled
SouthernQT080490 chapter 31 . 6/8/2009
hey i just made a live journal and added you so i could still read your stuff :)
Aspiring Empath chapter 31 . 6/8/2009
I think people who plagarize are ignorant a-holes...so I totally get why you're taking this down. I just added you on my livejournal, my name there is aspiring_empath. I hope you have better luck there!
ree.4.jasp chapter 14 . 6/8/2009
NO. removed? and after i only got to chapter 8, you know, the one that tess and adonis (he sounds so good) finally get it ON, then you leave it all suspenseful and leave us wondering about the reactions of everyone. you cant leave me in this story tramua. please put it back..please and i shall worship you forevermore.
ess3sandra chapter 31 . 6/7/2009
hat is your name on live hournal?
Ink chapter 31 . 6/7/2009
I wish I could say I was surprised that people are copying your stuff and posting it as their own, but I'm not. There seems to be a lot of that, and it's been getting worse and worse lately. It's disgusting, really. A lot of the better authors on here are being forced away because of it.

Good luck with getting it published. You should post something on here when you do, telling all your readers so we can buy your books. :)
nK chapter 31 . 6/7/2009
Hey em wolf i love stories and its unfortunate to know that some people have the nerve to plagiarize.

i followed you onto LJ but still lost how to find your stories or add you, since i'm new on there a link or something i can click and directs me to it directly?

Thanks

nK.
Daydreamer-angel chapter 31 . 6/7/2009
WHAT? everyone is taking their stories off these days, aww. Oh well. so will you continue to update Tangled on ur LJ account so we can still read it.
yumexx chapter 31 . 6/7/2009
yeah , i'm guilty of not reviewing any of your stories , but i'm leaving one now ! I honestly love Tangled , it's one of my favourite stories here , and i can't believe it has to be taken down ! I hope this mess gets sorted out for you and every other author whose stories have been plagiarized .

Good luck to you ! : )
Ladyface chapter 31 . 6/7/2009
Hey Ms Wolf,

I'm really sorry to hear that this has reached you now too. I'll probably head over to your LJ sometime later today.

I'm kicking my self for missing updates whilst I was on holiday now. All my favourite fics have gone.

You're making the right choice in taking down your work.

See you on LJ,

Danni.
ryse chapter 31 . 6/7/2009
my first thought was: OMFG!

seriously.

but then when i read through it i was more like: ahh. good. ok ok.

i shall await your updates :)
D-Mish chapter 31 . 6/7/2009
uurgh no!

all the good authors are taking off their stuff :'(

im just gonna have to join live journal or whatever now
DaniD3 chapter 31 . 6/6/2009
Hi Em Wolf..I am sorry to hear about the bout of plagerism..another author I have read is doing the same...SamanthaNicole..though I didn't review as religiously on her stories as I have yours.

I have a live journal account for sometime..and have applied for membership for the new community but have yet to be accepted. I understand reluctance for accepting just anyone, but perhaps you could put in a good word for me? Now that I know YOU are moving your work there I am starting to panic that I havent heard back.

I am simply a dedicated reader and reviewer and I of course am complteley against any form of plagerism, there is certainly no excuse for it.

Though I am sad that it has come to this, I understand and support this decision.

Hope to continue reading your work.

DaniD (my live journal name id is danid3)
shotbyanepoch chapter 8 . 6/6/2009
I really wish I could have read this when it was still... there. This plagiarism epidemic is just horrible. I hope I'll be able to read this one day still in book form.
nina chapter 31 . 6/6/2009
Everyone is removing their stories. THis is sad. Stupid plagarists.
JusticeWriter chapter 31 . 6/6/2009
Dude, that sucks. Feel free to email me when you update Tangled on your LJ page. :)
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »