Reviews for Tangled
Angel of Ink chapter 9 . 1/11/2008
hahahahahaha.

Ouch.

Lovin' it, so keep on writing! :D
Twizler519 chapter 9 . 1/11/2008
Oh man, I really just need Adonis to be like "i fucked Tess, the end' so Cam can realize how dumb he's been. I feel like the worst thing that could happen is for Cam and Tess to make up and get together, and then somewhere down the line this secret comes out. That won't be good for anybody, especially because Tess and Adonis are truly meant to be together (even though he has a tendency to be a bit of a prick).

Anyway, great job once again. It's nice to have you back!
Angel of Ink chapter 8 . 1/8/2008
Hmm. I have to say that as cheesy as it is, I think Adonis- what the hell possessed you to name him that?- would be a much better match for Tess than Cam. Cam isn't a fighter, and obviously Adonis is. They would just understand each other better. Besides, Cam's kind of a pussy. I like Adonis better, even though he's a dick.
pauline chapter 8 . 1/6/2008
that was fantastic! I can't wait for more.
SadHappyFace chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
OH MY GOSH! P That sounded rather valley girl...anyways, whoa. Can't believe she did that, well sort of but that was really cool. You're a great writer and I love all the tension you're creating. It's great. Please update soon! I can't stand the wait!
Sarah chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
This story is so AWESOME! You're a great writer and i loved both your stories! Up date soon PLEASE!
SadHappyFace chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Poor Tess. I like your story a lot! You're an amazing writer )
lejahkeyy chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
OMG, i'm so sorry it took me a while to read this story until now. but I LOVE IT! Cam needs to captize before T is gone for Adonis; at first, i didnt really like the name Adonis..but i guess it fits him

UPDATE PLEASE!
JT FAN chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
please update
sara chapter 7 . 12/30/2007
yum adonis and tess...oh i wonder what the morning after is going to be like? adonis will be like ' you're such a slut and now that i've had sex with you i know there's nothing special about you' and tess will be like fuck you and then scramble her clothes and shamefully leave. either way any situation is bad for tess

cant wait till next chapter!

update soon girlie

-sara
saedala chapter 8 . 12/29/2007
girl you need to update! seriously you're killing me with anticipation already
Gigi chapter 8 . 12/27/2007
sigh.. update!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I wish that you had come up with a more original way of scripting the scene in the bar. Those lines Tess used to shut the greasy man down are sent around in mass chain emails and I'd like to think that Tess might be more creative than to use those.
Diamandis chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
You should post pics of the characters like you did on thirty days
Demi Dear chapter 8 . 12/15/2007
Hel-LO!

Wow, drama abundance here!

I love your characterization of Tess. Bang on.

Can't wait for the next update :)
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 .. Last Next »