Reviews for Tangled
polyphonic spree chapter 8 . 12/10/2007
Absolutely lovely,

or maybe "hot" is a better word to describe it.

Well, I fear for Cameron and what he will possibly see in the next chapter,

even though it's clear that Tess and Adonis were going to hookup at some point during the story.

As always, update soon :)
Diamandis chapter 8 . 12/10/2007
This story is really REALLY good. I NEED to know what will happen when they wake up so UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
eras chapter 8 . 12/9/2007
I hope that you continue on with this story.

Update soon.
JadeGoddess chapter 8 . 12/6/2007
o...waiting for the morning after
DuchessYappingDog chapter 8 . 12/3/2007
Who! I like this story! Except... I like both Adonis and Cam. Hahahhaha. Poops.
sushi chapter 8 . 11/25/2007
ah... i love it, i just started reading it today, hate that I'm stuck with such a cliff hanger... update soon please D
strawberrie0 chapter 6 . 11/24/2007
I usually don't review, but my God, your writing's nothing short of phenomenal. That's as eloquently as I can put my feelings at the moment, because anymore and I'll be squealing about how I've literally been glued to the computer screen for the past couple nights finishing Thirty Days and now this. Both of these works are honestly worthy of publication. There's something fascinating about the way you go about your plotlines, and all I can say is keep up the amazing work!
broken-and-bruised chapter 8 . 11/23/2007
This is such a great plot line and i just love your writing :)
Elf Ear chapter 8 . 11/17/2007
Hey! I think that your storylines are good. They're realistic and interesting. (I've just read finish thirty days, and i say the same things about it.) Your characters are pretty cool and i like how you made Layla spoilt and all cos it's more realistic that way. It also gives her more depth. I'm glad you made a distinction between lust and love in the first story, but i felt it wasn't enough. Love takes a long time, you know? It shouldn't turn up in 30 days. The way you write isn't juvenile, you know? it's pretty good! keep up the good work and update! whoo! :)
norma chapter 8 . 11/14/2007
wow! thanks for the quick update :-)

her conversation with monica and cam were a lil unnatural... your tone as the narrator has changed from previous chapters.

other than that... interesting turn of events. can't wait to see the rest of it
brilliant demise chapter 8 . 11/12/2007
M... steamy chappie!

MORE MORE MORE
Twizler519 chapter 8 . 11/12/2007
Well Damn, good stuff. Is it strange that I don't like Cam? He seems to be one of those 'don't know what you've got till it's gone' kinda guys. Lame, but very well written.. Adonis countinues to intrigue me (and Tess apparently). The question is now, will this be kept a secret, will they get caught, or will they shout it out to the world? Last one's not likely huh? Anyway, good shit.

Meanwhile- where are you from? I ask this becuase your knowledge of New York, and the language your characters use scream 'city kid'.
LethargicLove chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
...Oh...shit. That's all I have to say. The shit is so hitting the fan, ack I don't know if I can handle it!
ipanema chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
we! finally something!

so please! a quick update!¡?¡?
anon chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
omg i knew it! haha. i am so glad.. cant wait for an update..
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 .. Last Next »