Reviews for Tangled
people.are.strange chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
Oh wow, I guess they are good together when they are drunk or high. Hopefully Cam doens't walk in on them.
babixbunny chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
amazing!
hellokiara chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
OMG!

I love this story so much !

The fight Cam and her had was so sad I felt her pain on this one.

Adonis? I saw that one coming lol update soon don't leave us handing.

xoxkiara
mushaboom chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
well, that was quite hot. looking forward to the next update.
Midge-The-Hopeless-Romantic chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

ok then

wow!

um cliff hanger much?

update son!

midge
nonaccount chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
Yay update! Oh no! I didn't want them to have sex yet. It's just gonna fuel his belief that she's a slut which, by the way, where the hell does that come from since she hasn't or hadn't had sex for 3.5 years?

Oh well, I hope your "good stuff" actually IS good and by "good" I mean less angst and more lovey-dovey resolution. :) I'm dying to know what the hell is wrong with Adonis and why Cam (even though I don't want him too) won't just give Tess a chance. I mean they're good friends and she is so pathetically desperate that I probably would have given her a pity shot by now.

Excited in a cringing oh-god-how-much-of-a-total-prick-is-Adonis-going-to-be type of way for chapter nine!
rushed88 chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
haha yay for the good stuff
Kadekksys chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
.god.

i knew this was coming and was just waiting for it, but still...

is she gonna wind up pregnant? please no. that'd suck. majorly.

But this was really good.

UPDATE SON! :)
IrishTea chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
Wow, I'm so happy you decided to update this story, I forgot about it. Well, anyways your work is always AMAZING, update soon!
HazeleyedHoney chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
Definitely Worth the Wait...Update Soon Please.
awaiting.rain chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
holyy shit.

kick ass chapter.

cant wait to see what happens next!

update soon!
sweetpoet2003 chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
Dang. K, gotta update soon. You just have to!
hopelessromantic444 chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
great chapter! )
autumnsprite chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
great chapter! i nearly cried for her! it all blew up in her face... oh i seriously can't wait for the next chapter. this story has me on the edge of my seat!
eternalserenity chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
Finally! The blowup and the anticipated hookup of Tess & Adonis! Haha I wonder how the morning after is going to be.
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 .. Last Next »