Reviews for Tangled
Kadekksys chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
hm... muy interesante. Should be good.
mOochi chapter 6 . 1/27/2007
Hey, i just wanted to say awesome job with your two stories! I was cringing every time I read about Layla's 'rudeness.' ha. But I like this story too. Keep it up. :) THanks.
Heartbreaker10 chapter 6 . 1/24/2007
please update! :)
sadface chapter 6 . 1/18/2007
update... :( please.
norma chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
could we puhleaze get an update up in here? :-) wish you'd continue!
SouthernQT080490 chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
so this story has really intrigued me. i really really like the storyline im curious about adonis' past and I actually prefer him over cam..strange. but yeah..i noticed that you havnt really updated this story in a while so i was wondering if you had just dropped it..or if it was on hiatus..etc. but yeah all in all i think so far..this would be a really great read
Okazaki chapter 6 . 12/16/2006
Well, I would like to trade in my cookies for updates in both of your stories!

Please?
flojo22811 chapter 6 . 12/14/2006
please update this! i really want to know what happens next!
Nerdette chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
Adonis...how sexy!
outsomniac chapter 6 . 10/28/2006
wow that was hot.

XD i totally loved adonis from the beginning :D continue?
bulma chapter 6 . 10/27/2006
here's a crazy question...are you ever going to update? because i've been waiting patiently for you to...

I really like your story please update!
Angel of Ink chapter 6 . 9/5/2006
haha. col. I like the 'and pretend she had never been turned on by him' thing. very... interesting. you like red and black hair, don't you?

anyway, cool story. very nice.
JT FAN chapter 6 . 7/6/2006
Thank you!
Right or Ryn chapter 5 . 6/29/2006
You really like the name Adonis don't you? Or is it just that the mythological Adonis stands for the current role of Adonis your trying to portray in both your stories?
Right or Ryn chapter 6 . 6/29/2006
Don't just leave me hangn'! Update! Update! Update! please? I think Tess is a great character and I can't wait to see what happens to her.
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 107 .. Last Next »