Reviews for Tangled
Puma Girl chapter 6 . 6/25/2006
I love (both) your story's, it's nice to have a little (a lot) of sarcasm instead of the usual all romantic feary tale stuff and a little depth in the story, eventhough we all know where it's (probably) gonna end up.

You deserve a thousant reviews!

I can't wait to read more
bulma chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
I LOVE YOUR STORY! I hope you update soon!
Jasmine chapter 6 . 6/22/2006
Update update!While the plot is an unavoidable cliche I'd have to admit you've written it really well. I like how Tess is not america's sweetheart nor is she "the willful protaganist" merely for the sake of it. She comes across as a very 3 dimensional layered character and easily relatable (profanities and all P) I figure the Cam ex gf story should be coming up soon. I hope you develope his character abit more cos we have to know why she's so doggone in love with him. Adonis is nasty. Love it. Why does Cam like him though? I don't see much interaction between the characters to see why Cam would tolerate Adonis's behaviour towards Tess. Overall love the fresh take on the story. Wish you'd get a few thousand reviews too. But we're probably all lurkers.
Remy418 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
really good -_-'
IrishTea chapter 6 . 6/20/2006
yay, an update. Liked this chapter, can't wait to read more.
Tears of a Dreamer chapter 6 . 6/20/2006
I liked this chapter. I liked it a lot. I really love this story in general. You've a good writing style. _

And yes, I love Riley whole-heartedly. I have a thing for Irish guys with sexy accents. XD
JT FAN chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
please please please update.
JT FAN chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
please update.
JT FAN chapter 5 . 5/20/2006
please update.i luv this story!
minute-glass chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
i really like this story too! lol both of your stories are awesome ] keep up the great work and update soon! i can't wait to read more ]
IrishTea chapter 5 . 4/27/2006
Oh, i'm so excited i decided to read this story also. I must say though, I think this one is my favorite. Anyways, update soon!
SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin chapter 5 . 4/23/2006
WHOA!

Why, beneath the hundred or so paying customers you have on a daily basis, you know, carrying out the family business. What’s that famous saying? Like mother, like daughter.”

...THAT would've been the moment, where my earrings would've come off and my shoes would be doing some MAJOR damage...Cam would NOT have been able to hold me back! Fucking bastard! Damn "Cammy Poo" he should've let Adonis get his...*grumbles*

I'm totally addicted to this, you have to keep updating! Adonis is KILLING ME!...Not to mention Cam is such a lil goody goody pretty boy...Yuch.

Update woman! I wanna see if Tess neuters Adonis or cuts off all his precious hair so he looks like a street dog. _
nadljfaithglingh chapter 5 . 4/17/2006
Long freakin' chapter, darling. Bravo. :) I lover Riley. Guys with accents are right up there with younger guys for me. (Although you're right about them being too young; 18's my limit. Don't want to get in trouble with the law, now...) And I wonder what's going on in that head of Cameron's. Interesting. Update again soon!
Tears of a Dreamer chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
I would give you my copy, but y'know... then I wouldn't have it. XDD

In any case, lovely chapter. I can really see the connections between all of these guys. And can I just say, Riley already equals my heart. XD I'm a sucker for an Irishman. XD
SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin chapter 4 . 4/8/2006
...update.I NEED MORE DETAILS!Oh and drop Cam off a bridge, please. Then hook Tessa up with the cocky Adonis and have her put him in his , i like how its going so far, update soon.
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 .. Last Next »