Reviews for Tangled
nadljfaithglingh chapter 4 . 4/4/2006
O-hoho! I like where this is going. Major points for the familial problems. Always good at adding depth to a story and to character's personalities. And I love Tony, by the way. When you say younger, by how many years do you mean? (Ha! Just kidding. I have this thing for younger men. Right now I'm obsessing over a senior. In high school. And I'm 20. And a third year in college. AH.) Anyway, glad to read this chapter! Can't wait to read the next one! (Yay for Adonis/Tess friction :) )
norma chapter 4 . 4/1/2006
omg it's so god! you've gotta update soon! :D *waiting impatiently*
crazedreviewer chapter 4 . 4/1/2006
haha, trouble trouble for Tess!
Tears of a Dreamer chapter 4 . 4/1/2006
Nice chapter. And you really should get that movie. It's my all-time favorite. XD
jinx chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
only read the first chapter seems good though, keep it up!
Kleenex chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
I love Adonis.
Winiver chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
Super hot. Keep it up!
Kandy Kane chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
I like it, especially Tess. She's fucking hilarious. Update!
nadljfaithglingh chapter 3 . 2/19/2006
Good story so far. I love your characters. Keep on writing!
Tears of a Dreamer chapter 3 . 2/19/2006
This is good so far! Keep it up!
Mi chapter 3 . 2/19/2006
Great story! I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
siwonsiwon chapter 3 . 2/19/2006
aw poor cam...poor tess i hope they get togetherthis is a great story so farkeep it up
CrAzEdReViEwEr chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
omg, FINALLY, i've been waiting 50 thousand years for this chapter! glad u're feeling well tho. yay! back on track, can't wait for the next chapter
RomanceAddict chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
I like the plot line! You did take forever to update but that is okay. It would be good if you could get a chapter up once every month at least. I think that Tess is a very spunky cool character! Keep up with this story!
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
A good start to the story and introduction to the characters. Keep writing it!
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 Next »