Reviews for Tangled
StartsWithALine chapter 31 . 6/6/2009
Dang, I just had another story I was reading get taken down for this reason. But I understand. I have a story on another name, and though it is not super popular, I can't help but want to take it down b/c of possible plagiarism. It is upsetting that people have to thieve... Good luck, I'll be following your LJ for updates.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 31 . 6/6/2009
Ah! Oh no! Can I ask what the URL for your blog is? I really want to continue to read your stories. :]
an-angelsmiles chapter 31 . 6/6/2009
OMG NO TANGLED?

This makes me very sad. Will you be posting anywhere? On LiveJornal at least? ( This was one of my favorite stories
l'heautontimoroumenos chapter 31 . 6/6/2009
WHO, who was it? Tell me and I'll hunt them/her/he/it down and, even though I'm not quite sure what I'll do once I catch them/her/he/it, I know for sure it will be terrible and seemingly gory. Beware, moronic eejits, ça sera TERRIBLE. Very terrible. Parole de française enragée (meaning you have the word of an exceedingly unhappy and murderous french woman).

Ach. Damn. Oh well. I'm really sorry about what happened and all. Will you also remove house of cards? If you do (and I really hope you don't), please tell us what would have happened.

Anyway, just give me the names of the bloody sods and I'll go take care of them, allright?
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 31 . 6/6/2009
OH NO!..well at least you're not completely stopping this. I'm not sure I've ever been on live journal. I really love this story though so I'm willing. Can you do me a favor and send me a direct link to your page on live journal whenever you have a chance ..or maybe just...when you update next. Sorry about the plagiarism. People have no lives. How do they expect to write other stories once they're done using yours and other great authors. Its preposterous. Anyhow... don't loose faith.)
rachelaine chapter 30 . 6/6/2009
Cam is going off the deep end. :( I really want to see Adonis and Tess finally together and things working out well for all. Although that's not possible with the love triangle and such happening. :P Great story; Amazing quarrels; Impressive turn of events! :D
traysongz chapter 10 . 6/5/2009
i know i shouldn't really state my opinion yet because i'm not even near the end of your latest chapters, but as of now i really dislike tess.

i usually don't like main characters in most stories, but i really do not like tess. yes her mother is a gold digger, but she doesn't need to take out her anger on just other people because of that. she always feels sorry about herself, and how she doesn't ever get what she wants. it's not like she's being abused by neglecting parents, so i don't understand why it'd drive her to suicidal attempts. sure her mother is a whore, but she has other people she doesn't even attempt to bond with, she's way too attached to cam, and she just needs to respect that his feelings aren't meant to hurt her. she's pretty selfish, and sleeping with adonis (although intoxicated) is still no excuse. and that further lengthens her selfishness. she's really clingy and annoying to me, and she just needs to learn to let go.

i'm not saying that your character is bad. in my opinion, i think when a writer actually brings out the bitter emotion from me, i think it makes them an excellent writer. idk it's weird to explain haha. but i think you make tess too dramatic. and well that's kind of a pet peeve.
Priya365 chapter 30 . 6/5/2009
I'm very sorry to hear that you've been plagiarized. In case you do decide to post elsewhere, let us know! You're one of the best writers I've seen on FP.
Cause Love Never was so Blind chapter 30 . 6/4/2009
Woah.

Just got to this chapter,

and let me till you,

what you've written so far is amazing.
pbgurl chapter 30 . 6/4/2009
I just knew it was going to happen! I kept seeing that many of the best writers on this site were taking their work down and I kept telling myself that I hope your stories don't get plagarized because you are my numero uno favorite in FP! But BAM! what do you know, it did hapen. I just want to beat the you know what out of these plagarizers!

I'm sorry that this happened to you :(

I absolutley LOVE your stories especially Tangled. I hope that if you do decide to take them down that you will continue to post elsewhere, like in an LJ becuase I would love to see how tangled and House of Cards ends. But what ever you decide just keep us updated.
jenna chapter 30 . 6/4/2009
I honestly love your stories and I'm really sorry to hear what has happened to you. Whatever decision you make, just know that me and all your other readers love your writing and will stand behind you. I myself, and other readers wish you the best of luck in deciding on what to do with your stories. But, I sincerely hope that none of stories will be taken off, or hopefully do not stop writing all together. Best of Luck!
Mackenzie chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I've been reading your stories for awhile, and I honestly can't remember if I've reviewed. If I haven't, I love your stories. They're very interesting and exciting. I sound like an automaton. Haha.

BUT, the reason I decided to review now (if I hadn't before) is because I'm totally outraged that someone would steal your writing. Plagiarism is completely disgusting to me, and unforgivable. So just know that, however small a consolation, there are people who stand behind you and all that. Keep writing, and I wouldn't blame you if you took down your stuff. It's like your baby. Geez.

A Loyal Reader, Mackenzie
Aspiring Empath chapter 30 . 6/2/2009
I just found this today and didn't stop reading until just now...2 a.m. I really love the character development. It's not a straight path like most writers direct their characters. You've got progression and regression in each of their situations, but it's all moving them forward. Does that make sense? I think the better question is do I make sense at such a late hour?

The only thing left to say is...oh Pennsylvania, how I despise you. Before you had even mentioned the state, I read things about the liquor store and ID's needing swiped and was like "wow, that sounds a lot like here." I hated the college I went to before. It was so small and in the middle of no where. Now I'm transfering to another, slightly larger, slightly more populated (by something other than cows and trees) university. I just laugh every time something about PA is mentioned.

Anyway, I hope you update soon. I now have nothing to do...except maybe get some sleep.
Sacred flower chapter 30 . 5/27/2009
I love Adonis, and I think I have since the beginning, although I really don't remember. I might have hated him a little bit at the beginning because he was such an ass, but then I feel in love with him, although...lol...he was still and ass. But anyway at first I was voting for Cameron, but then I voted for Adonis. I think that I changed to Adonis in like the third chapter or something...I really can't remember...lol...all I remember is that I thought that cameron was an idiot for rejecting Tess, and when Adonis and Tess had sex and she left nail marks on his back...lol...whas when I changed into an Adonis lover...lol...there should be like a fanclub for that. but anyways...I hope that Adonis and Tess end up together in the end, and that cameron ends up with someone else. What bothers me about Cameron is that I don't know if he's fina;;y shpwing his true colors to Tess. I mean he is drinking a LOT, and he is becoming a huge A hole. I vote for Adonis all the way...but I think I've told you that like about ten times already...but anyways I hope that they all end up with someone just as long as Adonis and Tess end up together then I'm fine...my best friend and I were disscusing thos today and she is like Adonis all the way...yay Adonis...yay...ok I'm done, no wait I can't wait untill the next update!
Reader chapter 30 . 5/26/2009
i'm a bit confused abotu the living situation...

doesn't adonis live with the boys?

but when you say apartment and when he was sick it seemed like he was living in a separate apartment by himself..

did i miss him moving or did i miss where you said they were?

keep on keeping on