Reviews for Tangled
Reader chapter 29 . 5/25/2009
IT's LOVE! i heart adonis

and *gasp* your links to keegan pics aren't working anymore!

that is all P

Reader chapter 26 . 5/25/2009
the heartbreaking choice better be choosing adonis!

also i've been good with this story have haven't skipped ahead to read the latest chapter

want to read it as the story was intended to be read

tension is building and my love and i'm sure the rest of the readers' love is growing for adonis!

you should put your story on authonomy, if not to get more readers for your wonderful story but to have a better shot at getting published..

you should also put your other stories up
Reader chapter 25 . 5/25/2009
ouch poor tess..

as much as i hate to say it though

i love tension more than i love characters getting together in the end..

is that wrong of me?

adonis you silly fool you should be with tess..

although the best friends girlfriend is a bit of a setback..

poor adonis...

Reader chapter 23 . 5/25/2009
YAY

hot hot hot adonis/tess tension

PP

and cameron there looking on.. PP

yay

btw if you still haven't decided who she's getting with in the end

i vote adonis

ADONIS LOVE! i keep a tab open with the picture you have of the guy and look at it every now and then.. at least twice a chapter

wow.. that sounded stalkerish and creepy...

but he is very hot, no?

Reader chapter 20 . 5/25/2009
did you change the mother's name?

i distinctly remember in the chapter were they were leaving that you called her Tia and cam called her Mrs T even though their last name starts with an 'S'

but now her name is maia?

just letting you know. i was confused.

Reader chapter 8 . 5/25/2009
m... Adonis...yum
Reader chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
Started reading this story after hearing all the mentions of tangled in your author's notes for 30 days.

RILEY LOVE!

hahah but still keegan is the best

but adonis and riley seem yummy too

the picture you have for adonis is AMAZING!

cam doesn't do it for me, dark haired boys are the best

Ara chapter 30 . 5/25/2009
After seeing a slew of my favorite writers say goodbye to FP, it's been a hard loss for me personally since I am an inner geek who looks to read, lol. I also love the originality that those writers had with their stories. I sincerely hope you will not be one to leave FP. I have come to enjoy your stories immensely and I think you're one hell of a writer. I don't know what I would do if you made a sudden announcement where you would say goodbye. You've made reading such a joy and most of all you have a knack for creating one hell of a story with crazy but lovable characters and with plots that are just mind-blowing. I know that this is just another review to your story but I would also hope that you would see it as another fan who has been loyally following your works since '05. Well keep up the good work and stay strong!
Calenmiriel chapter 30 . 5/25/2009
Okay wow, its been ages since I've reviewed. But I thought I'd just go *EXPLODE*

I love your story completely. I feel like a seagull, watching and waiting desperately for a scrap of food, or in this case, an update. I love Adonis, love the chemistry and I really enjoy how you write and describe people and things.

So please, update soon, I love it!
CaraJoAnn chapter 30 . 5/22/2009
It has taken me three days, but I've just finished reading everything that you have written so far and I'm absolutely in love with it! Before I began reading I knew Tess was going to fall in love with Adonis, but a few chapters into it you really had me second guessing myself. I started out rooting for Cameron, then for Adonis, then back to Cameron, and now Adonis. I think that if Cameron isn't careful he's going to cross over into the point of no return and actually push Tess toward Adonis. Needless to say I'm super excited to read the next chapter. Please update soon!
sara chapter 30 . 5/19/2009
haha that was the first question i was going to ask...Has Cam gone psycho? But I guess you got us before we got to ask it lol. I am totally loving the Adonis and Tess moments. The moment between them was so intense I got goosebumps for them lol. But yeah, I am enjoying there growing 'friendship.' And I put that in quotes because we really don't know how long they will stay friends and turn into something else (hint hint) in the presence of alcohol. I read what happened last time! And it seems like whenever they are alone either something sad or sexual is happening between them. I would like to see some more normal interaction between them. But, I guess it's normal with them right? I just can't believe Adonis has stopped being a d-bag and actually starting turning into a decent guy. It's so cute how he loves to curse people out, get violent and be aggressive but he's embarrassed to apologize. I love men with too much pride their apologies are so cute. (if they decent people lol otherwise most of the time there obnoxious) Anyways, I'm glad Adonis is getting back into the circle now! He will start to finally realize that building relationships-real relationships with people can actually be a good thing. ( Not friends like Deck) You know, I like the character swap between Adonis and Cameron. It's like Cam is in the dark and Adonis is finally getting the life back in his life. I understand that Cameron is going through a lot, so i semi-forgive him for acting like such a d-bag. Though not entirely he should apologize to Tess, which I'm sure he is going to do? Not only for his remark but for breaking her heart over and over again. I wonder...your portraying it like she is slowly loosing feelings for him...I think maybe she was in love with the idea about being in love with someone so perfect (back when he acted like he was) but now that she sees him like this she is starting to realize it for herself. Is that intentional? I mean you didn't even mention the emotion that i'm sure she still feels for him in this chapter...I loved the scene with Adonis and his father. Remember I wasn't too sure if he was bad or not! I knew he wasn't a bad guy. I just felt bad for him you know? And I'm glad he gave the ship business to Adonis. I thought that he was really trying to make an effort. Maybe they'll become son and father again. I loved how Adonis tried to deny that he wasn't touched. Men and their pride. Oh well. Great Chapter! Update Soon!

-sara

p.s. - Will Morgan come back into the picture? Ohh I wonder how jealous Tess will be she was before! Will Cameron hook up with another girl? I feel it in my bones lol.

p.p.s. -Sandy and Zach- too cute!
Mercedes Jay chapter 30 . 5/18/2009
Definitely liking this story. The characters are positively fucked up in every way imaginable, but aren't we all?

I started reading your other story when I ran across this one. Your writing is wonderful and the emotions you evoke with just a few words is amazing - not to mention your dialogue is hilarious!

Are you still in college? Or did you come back to get another degree? (I think you said you're an English major?). Although I live in Texas and go to a huge ass school (UT baby!) I can see a lot of my school in what your describe.

Please continue!
ekwim chapter 30 . 5/18/2009
this story really is a good portrayal of human behaviour, it's positively addictive!

i know adonis is everyone's fave and all, but i think that cam should end up with tess. at least in this story. you can do whatever you want in the sequel. he's the one who's been there for her. he was a good friend from the beginning, just because he doesnt really know how to deal with his own problems doesnt mean he should be punished the way your readers seem to want. and just because adonis decided to act like a halfway decent human being doesnt mean that tess should just fall flat on her face for him. old wounds run deep. he should have to make up for it. he cant just use bipolar disorder as an excuse. he should feel sorry and make some effort to make amends. and someone should kill that cassidy. or at least give her an STD.
crazytangledfan chapter 30 . 5/15/2009
TANGLED TANGLED TANGLED!

FANGIRLS OF TANGLED FTW!
ileum chapter 30 . 5/13/2009
I love this story.

Love how well it's written.

Love the characters.

Love that it actually makes sense.

Love, love the tension.

May I just say that if Tess doesn't get with Adonis, I will be thoroughly crushed. Needless to say, Adonis is my favourite character. Sigh, that man is (or at least sounds) sexy in an unstable, tortured, angry kind of way.

And you write so well. It's not too much and your progression/pace is realistic. And your use of third person is surprisingly perfect. The way you can switch prospective and still make it...right is great.
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »