Reviews for Tangled
audrey chapter 30 . 4/26/2009
yeah! an update! the session with adonis and his father went better than i would've expected... seems like the situation with adonis and cameron is reversing - adonis on the road to recovery while cameron's life is slowly unraveling...

was that intentional?

uh oh, is that what i'm thinking is gonna happen with tess adonis alcohol? we'll see...

wondering if adonis will ever let down his guard enough to allow reggie/riley to know the truth abt. his previous reaction (his brother, etc)

that's really cool that adonis is ok with what cameron's done, he seems to be taking the more mature outlook.
MarloCarlo10 chapter 30 . 4/25/2009
O good ending! And great chapter!
Maiia A chapter 30 . 4/25/2009
hmm okay... alot of info to take in in this chapter. Glad to see some of how Cam feels about the whole situation with his dad and finally seeing how his family can be. He was a bit too blind onthat count... I dont know how i feel about him forgiving his dad so easily... well i dont know if forgiving is the right word... i dont think they should treat his dad badly or write him off completely... but still... what he did was awful. and people need to be held accountable for their actions. I liked the scene with Adonis and Lionel... I'm excited to see where this new side of Lionel takes us on Adonis' emotional rollercoaster... I cant beleive he sold the company to Adonis for a dollar... lol... that was cool, but still a bit unbeleiveable... i really wasnt expecting to see that side of Lionel from the way he had been portrayed up until now. & the "electricity" between Adonis & Tess. YAY! :-D lol. I'm glad Adonis appologised as well... he is a good guy... just used to being an asshole cause its easier than letting people in and giving them the chance to disapoint him. ah good stuff... cant wait to see what you brin gus next... Dont let the maths or the job get you down :-)
nzgurl chapter 30 . 4/25/2009
Wow what can I say that was a really great chapter, not to mention that the sexual tension between Adonis and Tess is killing me. I really am not liking Cameron, I mean he did redeem himself in this chapter a bit but I think the damage he caused in the previous chapters really caused his downfall, I am really beginning to feel sorry for Lionel and do hope that his and Adonis' relationship is on the mend. Any who I can't wait for the next update :)
JadeGoddess chapter 30 . 4/25/2009
So is the shrink going to ask Tess to come to one of these sessions?
cari chapter 30 . 4/25/2009
wow, i can just hear the dramatic DUN-DUN-DUN at the end of this chappie. just HAD to put on some suspense music, eh? :D well,needless to say, another GREAT chapter. i honestly would have NEVER thought lionel would be the one with adonis in that psych session. but it guess it kinda hints at the fact that the story is ending since it seems to be the start of a resolution between those two. but i still don't get why adonis is moving out or, rather, moving in with deck. i feel like adonis is turning a new leaf, but he's moving in with deck? cam is just a frickking conundrum for me. :(

ah, i'm gonna miss this story when it's done.
Glenfinnan Girlie chapter 30 . 4/25/2009
Yippee a chapter! And wow I did not know yippee was in the dictionary on this thing! Otherwise, I'm really glad you updated! Yes, I am vouching for Adonis - who wouldn't want the bad boy thing he's got going on, yes he's got problems but he's got real spunk and of course is totally hot (like your pictures btw). So do you update every month now - no sooner? I know it takes a while but you're a really good writer, I would've thought it'd take not that long! Look at me, I'm a shit writer, and it's taken me four months to come up with a new direction for a -ON HIATUS- story! Right, babbling, will stop now, but please continue soon! Please!
WanderingLight chapter 30 . 4/25/2009
This chapter just continued to make the suspense rise. Hehe, you forgot to give a little preview but that's fine. Hope your accounting problems get better, and don't worry because once I forgot that two plus two equaled four and wrote six or something instead. Yeah...now that's bad math.
Iris101 chapter 30 . 4/25/2009
If I was in the story I would have to say that I would probably lock cameron in a box and ship him to china.

Did Cam and Tess beak up? Kinda confused about that
LoverGurrl411 chapter 30 . 4/25/2009
Hey! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! Did you see that? Did you? It was love in the air with Tess and Adonis! Omg, i am so happy with that little interaction with Tess, Adonis, Reggie, and Riley! I hope Adonis does get to be apart of "something" as he said. Lol. Does Adonis and the click become good friends? Oh, and i can totally bet money that it was Cameron in the car. Did he only see the part where they held hands and walked, or all of it from the mini-romantic-sexual-tension-i-want-you-but-i-can't-have-you scene? Oh i hope Cameron saw all of it so he can step his game up, because if he doesn't Adonis is totally gonna wipe the floor with his emo behind, and go riding off into the sunset with Tess!

But i digress! Awesome work! Keep writing, and Plz oh Plz update soon! I'm holding my breath till you do, and you wouldn't want to be the reason why i show up on cnn dead right? lol. Anway, Great chapter! Keep it up! :)
Cinamonndsugar chapter 30 . 4/25/2009
Wow things are really starting to move with Adonis. I really hope the tension breaks soon. And i've decided that I don't like Cameron anymore. He doesn't appreciate what he has until he almost doesn't have it anymore. He's a spoilt, concieted, bratty child who enjoys living off his parents money. Adonis on the other hand has the money, he just appreciates what he has. I bet he'd be happy to just be friends with Tess even if he really did like her.

Anyways...just wondering if you'd be willing to read my oneshot Jasmine and tell me what you think. I like it, but I feel like I'm missing something or that it feels a little empty sometimes.

Anyways...please tell me what you think and do update soon.

Cinamonndsugar
Kadekksys chapter 30 . 4/25/2009
Cam's grandpa in this reminds me A LOT of Nate's grandpa on Gossip Girl. I don't know if you watch the show, but that whole paragraph about what gets taken away if you don't follow the pre-described outline for your life was eerily similar to Nate's storyline the last few weeks. Too bad it happens in real life :/

Wait, I'm confused about what Lionel gave Adonis... did he give him the ownership to the entire shipping company? Or just one boat? (And I'm not touching those daddy-issues with a ten-foot pole)

UGH! They're sophomores too? I'm reading this to avoid studying for my spring sem. finals cause that means I'm that much closer to finishing college. I like that they're the same age as me, though. haha

AND last but not least: CAM IS A CREEPER! He's always watching Tess and Adonis... creepy!
summers-end chapter 30 . 4/25/2009
Ah! I loved the therapy session! And way to make Cameron such a creeper at the end, haha. I read your A/N so I know he's not going to be go psycho but now I do know he and Tess are going to break up so I'm REALLY excited and happy!

Giving Adonis the shipyard was awesome. I hope that having that kind of responsibility and trust will change him in the sense that he will demonstrate a new work ethic (unlike the one he has for school, I mean) and acceptance of responsibility.

Update when you can! I do understand what you mean about math- I'm an Econ major and I'm taking three math classes next semester-kill me now! Luckily none of them start before 11 AM so I could MAYBE still have a life, haha.

summers-end
Lady Silverhawk chapter 30 . 4/25/2009
Nice, very nice. _ I like Adonis a lot better then Cam tho. Maybe that'll change now tho.
NessaTelemnar chapter 30 . 4/25/2009