Reviews for Tangled
starry eyed chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Okay. I'm 4 T&A all the way! -insert thumbs up here-

Cam gets on my nerves -insert deathly glare here-
Evanescent.Sight chapter 30 . 4/25/2009
Okay, see at first i was all 'please let her get with Adonis his an ass but his hot not to mention its a bit predictable and should have a happy ending which i love' (hint hint). Then of course comes the next chapter and said opinion changes. And then the next, and the next and so on... Then i got sick of Adonis and was Cameron all the way. Until he started acting like an ass just because everything wasnt going his way, not to mention all the shit he put Tess through. Then came this chapter where Cameron slightly redeems himself but ultimately i'm gunna have to go with Adonis for many reasons all of which i cant be bothered to type in this already too long and entirely insignificant review.

Btw, even thought you probably already know, you have some gramatical errors as well as what i'm assuming are missing words. Sorry if you knew that already but just in case.

xo E.S.
kazahana chapter 30 . 4/25/2009
Cameron has become a 'meh' character for me; I just don't like him (I was neutral to him at the beginning) so I tend to skim through his parts of the story. It's a bad habit of mine; I don't mean that your story isn't good because you're one of my favourite authors on FP and I think you can't write anything bad!

I smiled when I read the part about your accounting class (no offense intended!) cos I'm an accountancy graduate but would much prefer to have your talent for writing. Sadly, I just don't have a way with words.

There's gonna be a sequel? Please be kind and resolve the love triangle before that _
falling.without.care chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
I'm so ripped in half over this story! It causes me pain.

I adore Cameron to death, and hope him and Tess will stay together. I really like Adonis to though cause who wouldn't love him! Ah such an addicting story, but I love it!

:Happy Writing:
THEXXHOPELESSXXROMANTIC chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
yea! adonis got the ships! thats cool, i almost feel bad cameron saw adonis and tess...and then i got over it and kept rooting for him to just kiss her, lol :) but overall a good chapter, sorry your having hell in accounting class-dont feel bad plenty of ppl suck with numbers im totally one of them :)

can't wait for more!
Molly Millet chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
Aw, this chapter is adorable. I like that Adonis is getting better. Keep writing and update soon PLEASE!

Are Tess and Adonis gonna get together?
Lucy chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
I am enjoying your story and always look forward to updates. :) A quick question about the title of this chapter; is it possible that you meant blind-sided (to be taken unawares)? Blindsight, as I discovered after a quick search, is a phenomenom where someone who is blind can still sense the presence of light. I've seen many people use this spelling by mistake, but if you meant it as such then I apologize. You are one of the rare, truly talented authors on this site, so thank you for sharing.
LMW chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
OMGSH! Longest chapter i've read in a while, but that was so worth it! Honestly though? Tess has seriously twisted herself into a major triangle. I can't help but love both of them though. It's just a wonder who'll come out on top, my games on Adonis for now cause he's come a long way.

LOVE THE UPDATES (:
Wrissa chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
omg this chapter was quite revealing. thankfully adonis and his father are on the road to recovery and he gets the ships. but sucks for cameron. sorry, i know i should like him and want to best he has issues too, but i'm really rooting for tess and adonis. woot!
Aragorn is mine chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
“This doesn’t change anything.” ahahha, man I love adonis. He's just so funny and confused, he actually reminds me of a spoilt little kid. Poor thing has so many problems though, you gotta feel for the guy but yeah anyways I love it when you reply to reviews cause it means an update but this time update came daays later and so I was sad and checked my email all the time hoping for an update and FINNALLy it came. But damn your story is good. Hey is Cameron going to be all jealous and overprotective and stuff or will he be all knight in shining Armour thanks to his dad's speech? So how much longer do you think this story is going to be? I think Adonis and Tess are meant to be cause they can talk and open up to each other, Cam can't and while Adonis outlines why that is really well it just goes to show that Tess and him just don't mesh well together. And I LOVE how Adonis kind of stuck up for his friend, it was VERY sweet. Well please please update as soon as you can, it's a nice, welcome break from studying for both of us D
ryse chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
hey

i thought i reviewed last chapter ... guess not. Anyway, it seems that Cam's life is going down and Adonis' one is slowly mending itself. Anyhow - a tiny bit of chemistry this chapter :):) but still ~

Anyhow - ive been dying to find out who the person is in Adonis' picture (the hottest guy i've ever seen! Seriously, it should be illegal on how hot a person should be, hehe) anyhow .. 9-10 more chapters ? Please .. Update soon . I love reading this story it's slow moving but so addictive.

PS. Why are all of your characters beautiful ?
wookborm chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
Dude, way to lay on some more sexual tension! but I love how T&A are getting along like they've been friends forever.

I don't agree with C's dad. not one bit. GIVE UP ON YOUR LOVE! SET HER FREE! stop keeping T in this vice-like grip like she's your property!

I ADORE that last line. )

will A ever forgive his dad? It was really nice of him to sell the, uh, boat... thingymajigs to A for one buck. Maybe if he were real, I'd ask him to sell me that vineyard or whatever for 5. :P

This is getting much too long. Sorry!

I SUPPORT T&A!

Pair C up with a nice hooker, or something. :)

thanks so much for the update,

poop
cat10985 chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
I loved this chapter! well with Tess and Andonis! i hope they get together.. they are so cute together.. i dont really like cam.. and even if he changes i still want her to be with Andonis.. lol.. i cant wait to read more of the love triangle! ya go you! sorry about ur class but hopefully u will have time to write to keep ur sanity. and i will have time to read to keep my sanity.. haha
ess3sandra chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
fuckin ghell that was intense, the energy that adonis and she has, wow. and also that you made his father come to the sessino and not her, good job! you never stop suprising me in the storiesd you wrte!
Sel chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
I really love how slowly the characters and their relationships are evolving and growing.

The whole cliche about falling in love with your boyfriend's best friend is very popular on this site but this is the best version I have ever read.

Besides you doesn't love a little cliche?

Plus this goes to such a depth...

Wow

And Tess and Adonis spice up the story with their tension.

Thank you for the HUGE chapter, I can't wait for the next one.

I also very much am rooting for a sequel.

This was a great chapter, great story, and you're a great author.

I can't wait for more :)
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »