Reviews for Tangled
feathertickle chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
Liked the last line so much :D it planted in my head a nice visual and audible image :))

Cameron, even with the subdued, gentleman-y personality, - him swearing looked so rude - is too cute for his own sake. So, I'm TEAM ADONIS all the way. :D

over and out!
Tears of a Dreamer chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
Great chapter, as always. Do love me some Adonis, mhm. Good luck with the whole class/work/etc thing!
September Sapphire chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
ugh when are adonis and tess going to get together!
Miss Fairytale chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
Ah! The last sentence killed me! I can't believe Cam was there! Hm, I wonder what he thinks? Oh, I'm so excited! I love your stories! Please update on either one, they're both amazing! Ah! Now I really just want to keep reading! Continue being amazing!
x3life chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
ughh his father was the guest...

i wish it was tess...

anyways, loved the chapter as always )
Paper Angel chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
Ah, manic depression. Not good, not good.

Woot woot, a great way to start the weekend. :)

Good luck on your numbers class. The only class I hate more than math is religion, mostly because it tells me I'm going to hell. I repect Christianity, it is the source of faith for most people, but I just dont agree with it that much.

I like Adonis/Tess better than Cameron/Tess, though.

Although I think it'll end with neither of them together. Amirite?
fangirl3000 chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
my my my how the tide is turning - the white knight seems to like the dark and the asshole is willing to change? this is about to get seriously interesting.

sorry to hear about your class - im finishing my degree at the mo and its doing my head in! i can't w8 to graduate x
Erica71167 chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
I love a good 'ol love triangle! At least Cam got some sort of a backbone this chapter, good for him!
chubbly4eva chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
Ah!I like this chapter, i wish there was a bit more tess and adonis interaction though, i love them together i think they have lots more chemistry that cameron and tess. You're doing a great job with the story, i like how it's not too cliched but enough for me to love it.

Update soon! can't wait!

x
DaniD3 chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
Show me someone who doesn't have Daddy issues..in your fic or real life! lol

Hmm..The scene between Adonis and his Father was pretty powerful. Good job with that.

It amazes me how mature Adonis can be sometimes..for someone SO screwed up. We keep catching glances of the man he could be.

Cameron..Cameron..Cameron...hmm..He's so full of anger. Both Adonis AND Tess are right. He is going through enough..that he deserves a break..but he better reel it in before it's inexcusable.

The Jaguar parked accross the street watching them was pretty ominous. Obviously Cameron..will he he direct his anger into jealousy issues? Either way this is all gonna come to a head eventually. How long till Tess has just had enough? Annoying or not..she only tries to help.
Creative Destruction chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
NO! I hate you! It was too short!...Okay it wasn't short but it was too short for ME. I need more! Can you update in like five minutes? Please? Okay cool. I'll be waiting. :D
Twizler519 chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
Perfect timing on this update! All day I was like... I just want to read something good, and here it is. Meanwhile, when you put 'four plus eight' in your A/N? Yeah, that took me way longer than it should have. I have a theory that no one actually needs numbers. Besides that, great stuff as usual. I can't wait to get back into the Cam-Tess-Adonis situation!
music-is-love10 chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
This IS so good. I am glad you updated! UD again soon please!
Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
Accounting...eww. Poor you. Hope it turns out well :)

I really like this chapter, even if it's not focussed on Tess. It's great to know more about the characters, aside from the main love story. I'm still rooting for Adonis, which I love more and more.

Can't wait for the next chapter (it's so saad that you're so busy ;))
whiskers chapter 30 . 4/24/2009
Ugh, man, you're killin' me here. I'm addicted to this story! I'm digging the expansive character development.
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »