Reviews for Tangled
esssjay chapter 29 . 4/9/2009
OMG im totally hooked onto this story, LOVE IT ! buh wens tha next chapter goina be up ? i cant wait. dun keep us hanging foh too long !
sara the older reviewer chapter 29 . 4/7/2009
lol, i saw that there was another sara who is reviewing so i just wanted to clarify which one I was :]. I'm sure you could probably tell though from the writing..maybe? lol

Anyways, on to the chapter. I do not like Cameron. I don't think i ever liked him from the beginning. But, I'm not declaring this from his asshole-ish behavior. I'll give him a little leeway because his life is in shambles. So I guess I'll excuse him. I'm glad that Tessandra is finally seeing that he's not perfect. He knocked himself right off that pedestal! The bigger question is will Tessandra still have the same amount of feelings for him when she realizes that he's not perfect? .dun. lol. Adonis is a pretty sweet boy isn't he? Behind all those layers, he's actually pretty sweet. I'm glad he stuck up for Tessandra. I liked Monica before-but now I'm not so sure. I was thinking previously that she was friends with Tessandra - and I thought Tess would only befriend people who are..well-not ditzy. But I guess she's friends with her. I totally don't like Monica anymore. She's so insensitive. People like that make me so mad. I mean Adonis's father died and she complains how her maid misplaced the dress that she was going to wear for the funeral! Wear another dress, you stupid girl! Sorry, I'm going to stop from my rant- I just know a lot of people like that and I think that it would be better for the world if they all gathered together and lived on an abandoned island. lol. Hmm, what else is there. Oh I really hope that Tess doesn't let her step-father pay for some of her tuition. Call me sadistic, but I love the fact that she works herself to the bone to pay for herself. It makes me like her character more I guess. Good for me, not her lol. Anyways. I cannot wait to see, the next chapter and how Cameron will come back crawling to her. But, I hope she stays mad at him for a week or so, so it will bake his brain. Sorry, lol I'm still a little bitter about my boyfriend-broke up with me 2 weeks ago. Whatever. Anyways, as always I love your writing and hope you update soon!

-sara

p.s. i love James Dean (younger/older version even when he became older he still retained that classic handsomeness, you know?)
appletushie chapter 29 . 4/6/2009
Waiting with bated breath for the next chapter.

I hope Adonis would bring Tess for his next meeting with the psychologist. I really want them to be together.
ClaimingUntoughable chapter 29 . 4/5/2009
aww i love this chapter i hope u can write more soon
daydee chapter 29 . 4/5/2009
yowchers.

those last few lines made me wince too.

it's like adonis and cameron switched personalities.

but keep up the good work.

and update faster p

daydee
chubbly4eva chapter 29 . 4/4/2009
OMG, I love this story. I've spent the whole day reading it and it's 3am in the morning now! Well done on an amazing story, I think she needs to be with Adonis. It's all about the opposites attracting but I can't not wonder what's going to happen to Cam though. It's easier not to care since he's being such an ass but nevertheless he's still really sweet. I can't wait for an update!

x
kin chapter 29 . 4/4/2009
this is totally my favourite story on FP so far! I truly truly enjoy reading your work, even more than some published books. So, all the best and I'm looking foward to your next chapter.

awesome!
Ladyface chapter 28 . 4/3/2009
So much going on! My head is spinning.

Well done Adonis for showing some self restraint. Never knew he had it in him. Who's Ellie? I have a feeling that's going to be big, no?

Why won't Cam just talk to Tess? It's really starting to bug the s #t out of me that he doesn't.

Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Poyo chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
When I read party scenes, I always find it rather interesting. I've never been a party-goer, and never will be, so reading about them sort of lets me in on some of the stuff that happens.

I had no doubt Tess would make a fool of herself, but I can see where things will soon get complicated for her. Still, I have no clue how her and Adonis will ever make it work, but I've noted Cam's reluctance. He really does feel for her, or at least, is trying hard not to. Whatever Veronica did to him was brutal. He's a sweet, mature guy - but we all know we crave the bad boys.

Great stuff! One of my readers told me to be careful and double check my chapters while editing, as I often forget words in my sentences. She was right, and I've noticed a few of those errors in your chapters. It's an easy problem to fix: just edit them slower - because I usually just read what I think I wrote down, not what I actually see.

It's a boring process, but worthwhile.

Otherwise, good job!
BlottingPaperINaction chapter 29 . 4/2/2009
hello, i was looking at your profile and I saw adonis and i was wondering who is the guy in the picture. (he's fucking hot)

I like the slow moving plot actually, there's much more development in each character. The tragedy of his mother brought them closer together, all of which I am extremely grateful for (I love love triangles); so an estimate how many more chapters? and when are you going to update?

And are we ever going to meet the chick Adonis hooked up with in his former college...forgot her name.

I read what you said to Ink and I guess I like Adonis more for his asshole-ish nature (and the fact he is so much hotter than Cameron, in my opinion of course). I kind of don't want Cameron to ask for forgiveness so readily. I think he needs to go in through something to relieve his stress (a new girl?) but your choice, so I'll be waiting :)
Poyo chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Ha! I think I'm liking this. I only found very few minor errors, but that didn't seem to pull away from the story. Cam sounds pretty sweet, but I'm liking Adonis. Black hair is a thing of mine, and contrasting eyes always seal the deal. With a bad attitude, a flair for the ladies - he's a force to be reckoned with, it would seem.

Great stuff, can't wait to read more.
rickrolld chapter 29 . 3/31/2009
nice
Daina chapter 28 . 3/31/2009
Wow this chapter was so good.

the budding romance between tess and adonis is so unpredictable.

make them just kiss already! honestly, if this turns out to be t/c im gonna karate chop u. T/A FOREVER! well on to the next chap!
heavengurl899 chapter 29 . 3/30/2009
oh wow...haha what a mean way to leave us! Gah I agree with Lydia :D so when will we learn about Ellie? Hope you update soon :D Your writing has gotten so much better as you've progressed though! One thing I have a problem with is how nobody actually communicates in this story. My best friend and I share almost everything problem we have with each other. So when her dad and mom fight I know or when I have commitment issues with my bf she knows...so maybe Tess and the guys could talk to each other more? And not keep things so withheld because that just makes for an awkward friendship.
heavengurl899 chapter 28 . 3/30/2009
damn! there is so much drama...haha
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »