Reviews for Tangled
Guest chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
why is it removed?! :'(
Freakage chapter 31 . 9/4/2012
I'm really sad to hear that you're removing this from the site but it is totally understandable. Unfortunately, internet anonymity makes plagiarism a huge problem for authors and readers everywhere. Are you planning on publishing this privately through a company or are you making it publicly available in the future? I honestly can't figure out LJ so I'm admittedly a little disappointed about not reading how this ends but I wish you the very best (of course, it'd be awesome if you could PM all your subscribers when you do publish the finished product...I'm sure they'd all be really interested in reading it...). Thanks for writing and good luck! :)
dwcx93 chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
This is soooooo good omg. I really really love this story and i'm so sad that it's been removed although i totally get it cause plagiarism is a total bitch! Really hope i get accepted in Plagiarism haven! Totally dying to continue reading this!
11cina24 chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
sdflkgjfk;ldsgjakdjg;l holy mother dalkjd;lgdalskjga
this is sooo good! I reminds me sort of shady palm tree's type of writing. You are amazing and i absolutely love this story and the turn of events with tess and adonis!:))
marshak chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
**like two charging bulls relentlessly ramming into
each another, both too stubborn to admit defeat
despite their injuries and exhaustion.**

That is my Favorite line from this story so far. That is one of the best descriptions I've read, it's funny, and deliciously-steamy, and makes you want to face-palm and go "Arrgh" all at the same time!
anon chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
I found this story yesterday and i must say that you're a really good author. I love stories with love/hate vibe in them and you do it sooo good ;) The banters between Tess and Adonis are really malicious, but at the same time, quite hot :P especially in chapter 8, where lust makes herself known ;)
I badly want to read the rest of this sitory, so i'll try gaining membership in PH, hope i'll be accepted...
relevancy chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
This chapter was so amazing. I felt every emotion Tess felt and she finally gave in to the tension with Adonis; score! I really wish I could read the next few chapters so I hope you accept me into Plagarism Haven. Keep up the good work!
relevancy chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
Oh my gosh totally loving the tension between Tess and Adonis right now. I wish Cam would make a move though! It's obvious he likes Tess.
relevancy chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
I can just imagine Tess as someone I would be friends with. She's so strong and independent. Great job with the detail and describing emotion! I really felt for Tess when she was throwing up and she "could tolerate the nauseating aftertaste and the pounding in her skull and the double vision adding to her headache and the emptiness in her stomach because the pain in her heart was worse than all of the above combined." Totally quotable; I'm looking forward to reading more!
Chrysalide chapter 31 . 6/23/2012
One of the best story i have ever read. I wish she would publish her books so that i could read more from her.
clichelover chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
NO! its removed! i was getting hooked to this story! Its amazing and I hope you continue writing it! :)
Guest chapter 29 . 4/9/2012
What the fuck? This was filing good till you fucking removed everything! This was good before u fucked it up!
Butter-Me-Up chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
Lord jesus that is so cruel! I know it said removed and all but i wanted to have a look, and i thought u kept it here but stopped writing it.

Gosh thats not even fair! and just when it got to the juicy stuff! I was all like "Daaaammnnnnn ooooo this shit is goooood, all i need now is some popcorn" but it stopped at Chapter 8 i was like "Goddamnit woman y u so cruel to me!" I haven't read a good storie on here for ages because i've practically read every romance storie on here.

fgkbogogofkfkrofl *cries in corner* I would read it on that livejournal but all the links are blocked, god damn i hope they come back soon.

I've seen other stories that have been removed and moved to that livejornal i need to go there, seriously ggjkofobmvlg.

I know you probably won't see this revie but i'd just like to say, you are a very talented writer I felt like i was actually reading a book that was published and a best-seller its just that wonderful. I love the way you write because its got be hooked and the pace of the storie is perfect most stories i read now are to fast paced or to slow paced, but yours is perfect.

I hope you never stop writing because you're mind blowingly good at it. I'll be keeping my out for your books in bookstores if itever gets published ;) (Which i hope it does)

YO PUBLISHER PEOPLE, THIS STORIE RIGHT HERE DESEVRES TO BE ON BOOK SELVES. NOW

Oh and gkggkgofkvovovgg MOTHER OF GOD ADONIS(did i spell that right?) IS GOD DAMN HOT, I WISH I WAS HAVING THE HOT WID SEX WITH HIM ;)

Keep on writing, hun, because people are gunna love ya.

p.s sorry for any bad spelling errors or grammer or any missed out words its because im usng my phone to write this review.

p.p.s I can offcially say im a fan of yours even though ive just read 8 chapters..its just that good
redcapedgirl chapter 31 . 3/18/2012
I have read this non stop since i came across it several days ago. Your writing is so fresh & original, i love your character development. I would love to finish reading this so will try to join live journal definately. Its a shame about the plagiarism though. I hope you have resolved all those issues now. Wonderful work, its a great read so far. Try and get this published, its really good! - redcapedgirl.
Worth A Thousand Words chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
So I seriously just read the first 8 chapters in less than thirty minutes to find out that at chapter 9 its been removed :(((

Im really sad now. I was really feeling your story.

Lame plagarizers. They ruin everything.
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »