Reviews for Tangled
heavengurl899 chapter 27 . 3/30/2009
haha merry christmas...I'm killing your mother...
OldKatherineJames chapter 29 . 3/30/2009
I discovered this story a few days ago, and since then, I've been hitting at it in groups of five chapters at a time, not entirely sure if I liked it or not. I'd stop one day, and then go back, to only stay up and read ten more chapters because, in short, I love it. :D

Ah, the characters! They're so kickass. All of them.

Adonis...Cam...Adonis...Cam. Gah, I don't know! I'm settling on Adonis, but who the hell knows. I'll do anything for peanut butter. :P

Good Luck...

- KatherineJames
Resplendence chapter 29 . 3/30/2009
Trust me I'm straight but if I ever swing that way, I'm glad to know you'll be there waiting with open arms? LOL. But really your writing is addictive. So you're an English major, eh? I was considering English at one point too (actually I considered about 50 different majors) but with our derailed economy, I've switched over to pharmacy.

You know it's funny how the roles have reversed between Cameron and Adonis. Adonis used to be the aloof one from Tess and now we see this happening with Cameron. I know Cameron is going through a lot but come on man up. Does he have balls or not? I get he has a lot going on right now but don't be such a dumb ass and loose everything in one go. I swear men and their phobia of talking. Haha.

I'm glad we are beginning to see Adonis warm up to Tess a bit more. I also like how you are making it subtle instead of having him do a complete 180. People do not change and become better overnight. I'm glad you've kept his characterization consistent. I hate when authors are inconsistent and the characters start veering off as some sort of drug-addled pansy. Till next time.
I Dance In The Rain chapter 29 . 3/30/2009
Son of a f'n biotch! I've been reading this story for the past three days, a few chapters here and there (mostly at work which is bad but worth it!) and I totally thought it was a completed story. And it's not. And I love it. And I want to know what happens. But now I have to WAIT? ACK! I don't know how long I can stand it! But take that as a compliment. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story. I've been so excited to come into work and read more of it haha. So update soon or I just might have to hunt you down! :-P
rachelaine chapter 29 . 3/29/2009
Ah, I'm soo nervous! I've no clue what's going to happen and this story ALWAYS has my stomach in knots. :P Great job!
Lia chapter 29 . 3/29/2009
a reviewer; you've never splurged on something even when you know you shouldn't have? I believe Tess worked extra and cut some things out to be able to pay for the costume.

Anywho. Not much I can say than that I loved it ) Cameron isn't really getting redeemed in this chapter.
Nothing.But.Aubrienne chapter 29 . 3/29/2009
aw. i like cameron. but w-e. Adonis is cool too. Adonis reminds me of those bad guys and those like "tainted" guys that you can't help liking. And Cameron reminds me of those "good" guys that always seems to gets cheated on and always gets turned down. XD
heavengurl899 chapter 12 . 3/29/2009
so a girl who is supposedly smart spends a few hundred dollars on a costume while she has tuition to pay? That seems pretty unlikely.
WriterGurl123 chapter 29 . 3/29/2009
The last part of this chapter definitely got me. Neither Tess nor Cameron are understanding each other and I hate to throw Adonis in the middle of this, but he is the reason why they're not as close anymore. In a way it was good for Tess, to learn not to depend on Cameron, but it seems like he needs to depend on her and not the other way around. Then there's Adonis who's really depending on Tess-it's just this massive triangle.

I love the story and can't wait for the next chapter. I'm sorry to hear that you have to go back to school. If you don't mind me asking, is it something you want to do, or is it because of this extremely crappy economy? Hope things go well! ]
xMoose chapter 29 . 3/28/2009
hah, when adonis was throwing that little tantrum, the scene reminded of an old couple bickering or even a power-couple. and adonis stood up for tess! WHOO! oh, can't wait for when adonis needs tess, puts away his pride, and calls her up!

i was getting really anxious about tess and cam. for a minute, i thought that they were gonna do it, but no, heh. tess did the right thing, however i wasn't shocked when cameron walked out. but he should no better than to diss tess, drunk or not drunk. *sigh* as much as i'm for adonis, i wish things between them will patch up. and soon. it might take some time, but i'm fairly certain that things will be fine in the end.

until the next update, i'll be daydreaming the possibilities of the future chapters :)
Pioneer87 chapter 20 . 3/27/2009
Man, speaking *of* drugs, I can't stop reading this. It's addicting. Absolutely fantastic.

Here be a job well done! :D
Iris101 chapter 29 . 3/27/2009
Im in love with this story. And Adonis lol so its pretty safe to say that Im def. on Team Adonis ;)
fangirl3000 chapter 29 . 3/26/2009
"what’s hidden in the dark is eventually revealed by light, which you’ll see in a few chaps" - please drop a hint as to what it could be. is there something camerons holding back? like how adonis knows about tess's suicide attempt?
sara chapter 29 . 3/26/2009
hm...so theres a therapy session - is this with adonis and tess?

...then theres a reunion - is this a family thing: are camerons lots all meeting up, or is it a reunion of old high school m8s - or just one person in particular: the girl who screwed up adonis?

...a few suprises? please please please let it be that adonis openly acknowledges the friendship between him and tess - or is it something to do with the other characters? like who is irish with? etc.

...an impromptu apology - someone will unexpectadly apologize? im being hopeful in saying adonis for the suicide remark at tess?

...a disaster in the making: well that could be anything lol. But it would be really funny if it had something to do with adonis father.

...and as usual - your brillent!
momo3069 chapter 29 . 3/26/2009
I liked this a lot. And I want her together with Adonis,but I will be sorry for Cam. So he needs a girlfriend
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »