Reviews for Tangled
NessaTelemnar chapter 29 . 3/25/2009
Great, as usual :)
LoverGurrl411 chapter 29 . 3/24/2009
Hey! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I ADORE ADONIS! He is the love of my life, and i will cry if at the end of this story Tess doesn't think Adonis is the love of her life! i dig this chapter a lot though. I can definitely see clearly that Cameron and Tess are drifting apart. By any chance, are Tess and Adonis "falling in love" with one another? It just seems like they're falling or at least heading in the general direction of falling. Their relationship reminds me of two quotes! One is famous: "Love is friendship on fire". and the other one isn't famous at all because i heard it from someone who heard it (lmao): "We aren't perfect together at all. That's exactly why we're meant for each other. Our imperfect relationship will keep us interested in each other. Aggravated, but interested." I know who i am voting for, and who the majority of your readers are probably voting for, but who are you voting for? Adonis&Tess or Cameron&Tess?

But any-whoo, the story ROCKS! Keep writing fantastically and UPDATE SOON!
ani chapter 29 . 3/24/2009
ugh, Cameron is just getting more and more on my nerves, he has some serious issues, and ok learning that your dad gambled all of your money away is a lot to deal with but his attitude is horrible. Seriously there are people in the world with a lot more problems, I mean every minute 10 children die because of all kinds of diseases and malnutrition. And he can't handle the fact that he won't be able to live like he did before, by spending ridiculous amounts of money on things he doesn't need, on clothes that are made somewhere in Africa or Asia through child labour and eating in restaurants where a simple meal costs more than what normal people earn in one month. Big deal.

Ok I guess I am too harsh, I understand that it's hard for him and everything, but he doesn't need to be such a bitch to Tess. You know a few chapters back I would've felt sorry for Cam if Tess left him for Adonis but I am finally fed up with his whining, he had his chance and he let her go.

Seriously he doesn't deserve Tess, he doesn't understand her, and the only thing he'd be able to do is to sweep her off her feet and play her prince charming, the wonderful knight in shining armour who saved her from a life full of misery and poverty. It would also probably make her hate herself, because it would take away her pride and I think that she needs to work herself for the life she has always wanted. I think Cam wouldn't understand that. He'd prob smile and pat her on the head but wouldn't really listen. I think he makes her forget her problems, but he doesn't neccesarily make her happy.

Adonis on the other hand... ah he makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :) And how he stood up for her...

So yeah their relationship isn't perfect, but it is only starting to develop. Fact is, that it is much more honest and real than whatever was(is) between Cam and Tess. And ok they aren't perfect for each other but there is no such thing as a perfect couple. However they trust each other more and more and that is much much more important than any attraction that will deflate in a few years anyway.
nzgurl chapter 29 . 3/24/2009
Loved the update! The tension is intense it's almost unbearable :) This chapter didn't do any justice for Cam, I don't mean the be mean but he's starting to annoy me lol oh well I guess its kinda expected. So the next chapters gotta be good so can't wait! yay update soon
Lapis chapter 29 . 3/24/2009
Um, I feel a little guilty saying this, but this story is four thousand times more entrancing than House of Cards. I love this chapter; keep up the good work.
bookwrm chapter 29 . 3/24/2009
POST QUICKLY PLEASE! I usually never read works in progress because the suspense kills me, but when I read the summary for your story I had to make an exception... BUT I WANT TO KNOW MORE! The suspense is already killing me! Good job on the sotry so far :)
sunflower.kiss chapter 29 . 3/24/2009
God, what else can I say to you? You KNOW that your writing is incredible. I've grown to love all the characters. I'm infatuated with Adonis more than I should be, and I'm actually with the idea of Tess and Adonis getting together. (I'm usually against the two main characters getting together.) Every chapter has been written perfectly, and I swear, this is one of my favorite stories on fictionpress.
x3life chapter 29 . 3/24/2009
cant wait to read the therapy session!

although this chapter didnt end well, im happy

that they are not together.. just cuz she has

such a strong connection witn Adonis that they

are both aware of...

and cam and her have also both said it was better

when they were just friends so hopefully it will go

back to that! )
Jenny chapter 29 . 3/24/2009
Dude.

I totally check this story almost everyday for an update and i gobbled up this chapter yesterday around 6ish and i'm already starving for more.

this story is amazing :D i love it.

and by the way, house of cards totally NEEDS to be updated as well :D

just saying

love,

jen
jess chapter 29 . 3/24/2009
So this was a sad yet wonderfully written chapter...thank-you for putting your blood, sweat, and tears into it! I do feel spoiled, thank-you for posting! BTW that teaser was just mean.
JusticeWriter chapter 29 . 3/24/2009
Pretty good chapter.
Irrational chapter 29 . 3/24/2009
OMG! You finally updated! I think I almost died everytime this baby wasn't up! (Yes, I know I am SO SO melodramatic)

But it was SO worth the wait! I loved it, but it was so sad at the end..."tears"

But anyway, wonderful job! I applaud you!

Woo-hoo!
Glenfinnan Girlie chapter 29 . 3/24/2009
Ahh please tell me she dumps him soon? No matter what's going on in his life, he can't always take it out on Tess! I'm sorry, but I'm really routing for Adonis now. I like the way he stood up for her and the fact they're becoming friends. Thanks for updating and I'm looking forward to the next instalment!
Molly Millet chapter 29 . 3/24/2009
aw, why is cam being so mean to Tess? But i think that it was a great chapter, update son D
darling81 chapter 29 . 3/23/2009