Reviews for Tangled
wookborm chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
Yaayy! Update! :P

I swear, that small T-C make-out session gave me a headache. I felt a vein in my forehead pop. :

HEE HEE HEE HEE, C IS AN A-HOLE! AND T AND A'S RELATIONSHIP HAS BLOOMED!

Good luck with your BA! :) Pshaww, this is a crappy economy for incoming freshie's who're being rejected left and right because of gosh darned budget cuts... D;

Sorry for the long review! Can't wait 'til next time!

- poop
jayniee chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
Sometimes I forget who certain characters are, who was Monica again? I think that I will go back and read the story again -blushes-

Well anyway I enjoyed this chapter immensely. The feelings were intense. Sadly enough, I am a fan of Cameron but Adonis is just...

Keep writing when you can and always remember that your story is wonderful.
Jovanna chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
yeah...ouch. awesome chap though!
cari chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
OUCH. that was bit harsh on cameron's part. this chappie was really an emotional rollarcoaster. i really liked how the cam bit came after the adonistess kitchen scene. i mean, after that scene, i had such high hopes, only to plunge into a vortex of :( with the Cam bit. it really punches through the differences between the two guys. one thing i really like about your writing is how smooth it is. everything transitions so perfectly, unlike some stories where there's a paragraph breaker ever two inches. but as always, FANTABULOUS job. although this chappie had a LONG wait, it was DEFINITELY worth it. my eyeballs bulged when i saw how small the little thingy on the scrollbar was. :D but yea, i was kinda scared you forgot about the story or something. or had a REALLY bad case of writer's block. but i loved this story and its sudden turn of events...again...even if it was a bit depressing near the end. :D
DaniD3 chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
An update! Yay! lol

Ok..honestly I'm trying not to fall into the trap of letting the story lead me to whom I think Tess should be with. Which by the way, it does seem with Cameron's behavior and this new breaktrhough with Adonis that it's leading to Adonis. For me, honestly..from scene one between Adonis and Tess the chemistry between these two characters has been unbelievable, always leaving me wanting for more. It's just not there with Cameron, which is ironic with him actually being the "nicer" guy. (present behavior aside!)

Perhaps in the end ole' Mitch will be right..they both may not be worth it. You could always introduce a 3rd love interest? na I say, what's the fun in that?

Can't wait for more :)
Tears of a Dreamer chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
I love getting a chapter alert. ;o Awesome, as always. Freaking Cameron has issues, haha. I don't dislike him... I just love Adonis more. ] -waits for next chapter-
summers-end chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
Yay! You udpated! Great chapter although it felt a little bit like a filler (I guess I'm a drama-junkie). Can't wait for that "therapy session with guest" though. Hmm...if I had to guess...

:P

Update soon!

summers-end
Le Meg chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
Oh, ouch. Seriously. I feel so bad for the guy, but at the same time I want to shake some friggin' sense into him. I'm really starting to think that he has no idea what he's about to lose - I know that Cam loves her and appreciates her, but I also think he's taken her for granted for years. But then I think about Tess's past and how great he was then when everybody else sucked, and it gets all mixed up. But if you stay with somebody out of obligation, then what's the point? Like Mitch said, if you've gotta work that hard for it, and it makes you miserable, is it really worth it?

I kind of want that spatula, by the way.
CutieSOS chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
omg does this mean Tess and Cam are done for good

thats sad even though i'm an Adonis/Tess fan all the way

its still sad to go through

anyhoo i absutly love this chapter and story

keep up all the good work
JadeGoddess chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
I'm guessing he's going to bring her to the therapy session?
Oyuki chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
adonis didn't really defend tess, he just set the record straight. very firmly. cameron didn't though. and i don't like the way he's acting. like, i don't know. i just dislike cameron right now and i hope he does something to redeem himself and back onto my good graces. will the story progress until tess's mother give birth? because i would love to see that drama! please have more soon!
MarloCarlo10 chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
Great chapter! Jeez Cam can be a real jerk, but I guess he's kinda going through alot.

I also feel bad for Adonis because his "friends" are real assholes.

But I love Tess. She is really strong! I hope her and Adonis get together, or Cam gets his ass together. I'm glad she's starting to take him off his pedestal.
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
eh. wasn't that sad to see cameron leave. actually, not sad at all. I'm sorry! I just don't really like him as a character- I know you're trying to add dimension to him but I just never will like Cameron. Who knows, I might change my mind but I'm not gonna be too hung up if her rams his car over a cliff and dies. Ouch. It did hurt to write THAT line but only because I'm usually never vicious towards characters, especially ones that really are not bad or awful or evil in any sort. I just think he's eh. Eh. The scenes with Adonis are the most riveting.
Maiia A chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
hm... not too much action in this one... still liked it though... I love that Tess is begining to see the problemss with her relationship with Cam... Loving someone on a pedestal is never all its cracked up to be... I'm glad she is realiseing that.. :-) & of course Adonis sticking up for Tess... in a manner of speaking... Love it! I can really see them being together for the long haul... like marriage and kids... the whole package... I think that they will complement each other & bring out the best in one another... I love the changes in the relationships... the sublte and not so subtle... cant wait too see how the next chappie progresses... How many chapters do you think there will be in all?
Lua Adversa chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
Yay! Finally a new Tangled chap! I know I've said it before, but this is, by far, one of my favorite stories! Your writting is just great, and Tess, Adonis, Cameron, and all the others are such deep characters, so full of layers, they look as real as it gets... Just please try to update faster? I'm too curious to see how everything goes!
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »