Reviews for Tangled
middiegurl08 chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
Another awesome chapter! I love the relationship between Adonis and Tess. They're getting closer and closer and are beginning to really understand each other. And Cameron couldn't be more uncomfortable with their relationship... Update soon! :)
Aragorn is mine chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
adonis and tess remind me of a married couple,, they're so in sync, cameron is so damn annoying, if he likes Tess so much and trusts her oh so completely he should tell her what's wrong. I mean even before they got together they were at least still friends.
midnitefaeri chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
Adonis and Tess are perfect for eachother... absolutely perfect. I don't see how anyone could see it going another way.
Miss Fairytale chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
Wow, only 20 pages? It felt like two! I love your writting so much and it just seems to go by so quickly. I always drop everything when I see that you have updated. And, I must say, I love how you do all your characters. Great job as usual, can't wait!
sunny chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
Wow, you were gone forever! :'(

Good update though. Update sooner next time!
anon chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
come on! i am getting antsy! i want tess and Adonis to finally hook up again! it is driving me NUTS! please let them hook up soon! update soon!
hannah chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
please please please put tess w/ adonis. ]

cameron annoys me [ i know hes going through some tough stuff, but his personality is so irritating!

lol, but thanks for updating. youre amazing xD

btw - i call adonis if tess decdes to be an idiot
fangirl3000 chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
brillent as usual. theres a few things i have to say tho:

1. omg! adonis stoof up for her, that means that they can at least be good friends (hopes for more!)

2. tess and cameron are skatin on thin ice now, i think one more encounter will push them over the edge.

3. therapy sessions - please say he takes tess.

4. everyone is gaining their independance i have a feeling that new cliques will be formed from this.

keep writing it would be so amazing if you have another update this saturday (the 28th) as its my birthday! x
Erica71167 chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
I'm glad he left. I'm not real fond of Cameron anymore. Great chapter. Adonis makes me laugh.
Kadekksys chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
I had to go back and reread/ skim the last chapter and I'd forgotten about Coney Island. I went to the Big Apple for my Spring break and now it's cool to read the chapters now and be like "I GET IT!" haha But, moving on to THIS chapter:

I love how Tess has to tell herself to stop over-analyzing... why are us girls SO good at doing that? :P I really liked the interaction with the HS friends. I was thinking to myself "Hunter's such an ass and douche" but then I paused and was like "crap- that was Adonis like 27 chapters ago!" Amazing to see the change. Cam had better make decision about his and Tess' relationship ASAP or something tells me that whole "I'm not waiting forever" threat may just become reality.

Also, not gonna lie, I'm not such a fan of the stereotype that if you're not in a sorority or fraternity you have no friends/social life. Maybe you didn't mean for it to sound that way and I'm just hyper-sensitive, but yeah; something tells me you're not that shallow.

I'm definitely sensing trouble in Cassville (CamTessCass). Not sure how I feel about this either.

Very insightful about the whole the higher they are the harder they fall. I suppose in the grand scheme of things, Cameron isn't AS MUCH of an ass, but since he's seen through Tess's eyes as the guy who can do no wrong, it makes sense. Harsh ending! Shit. wow. As usual, fel free to update at lightning speed- you won't hear any complaints from me. :)
Redenzione chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
Heya.

You're literally killing me with the tension between Cam, Tess and Adonis. And that intro to new characters was interesting, we will be seeing more of jerk-boy 2 yes?

Good chapter, very much a character development chapter methinks. :D

Redenzione
Initially loaded chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
Wow that was intentse, the last bit. Cameron is getting on my nerves...
punkrock13 chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
great chapter. i love how close Adonis and Tess are Hunter and Monica going to be showing up more?
Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
During every new chapter, I fall in love all over again with this story. I can't wait for you to update, seriously!
falling.without.care chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
:( this brought tears to my eye...

I'm not a fan of mean and confused Cameron

Also your blood, sweat, and tears are greatly appreciated.

Happy Writing