Reviews for Tangled
A.K.A. Writer's Block chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
Well, Cameron's a reckless little douchebag, isn't he?

And Adonis is an awesome, attractive, amazing little romantic lead who should really date Tess, isn't he?

Yes. Yes, they are.

I mean, I know that Cameron's family is screwed up, but he's jealous and mean and HE DRIVES DRUNK IN THE RAIN.

I just completed driving school where I literally watched at least 16 hours of footage of the worst possible repercussions of doing that, so anyone who drives under the influence of anything seriously freaks me out. I DO NOT WANT TO DIE.

Anyway. My adoration for this story grows in leaps and bounds every time I read a new sentence.

So right now is is roughly the size of larger than Jupiter. And I think you should publish it and make it into a TV series, and then into a movie, and then into a play, and then a Broadway musical, and then into a line of action figures, and possibly some graphic novels...

So, pretty much into every form of entertainment, if that could be arranged.

With almost creepy amounts of love, as exhibited by above review,

aka.
buffyeesummers chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
Cam - you are digging yourself into a hole...and it just keeps on getting deeper and deeper. I hate boys that send mixed signals. We should do without them :-)

I loved how Adonis inadvertently defended Tess in front of his 'friends'. Love him...like love love him.

Great chapter - thanks for all the spoiling!

Awaiting the next update!
Lady Femme Fatale chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
As always, absolutely lovely! I can't wait to see the continuous progression of the relationship between Adonis and Tess! Update whenever you can!
Anotherblondie2 chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
Finally a fix :)

Hmm...still not keen on Adonis but he's growing on me since Cameron's fallen off his pedistal!

Good luck with your studies!
ess3sandra chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
im starting to feel that the good guy actually is the realdickhead. atleast adonis is freaking honest, wheras cameron is full of lies. so nice that it was a loong chaapter. as for adonis, make him kiss her!
THEXXHOPELESSXXROMANTIC chapter 29 . 3/23/2009
wow cameron is being just a bit of a jerk, but Adonis is pretty much awesome! lol yeah im definately rooting for Adonis, it was sad that last line...pretty depressing actually that he just up and left her. well can't wait for more! love your story :P
jenna chapter 28 . 3/21/2009
come on update!

it's been a month, you said you would update every two weeks!
abbie chapter 28 . 3/16/2009
happy one-month anniversary of ch. 28 :)

looking forward to the birth of ch. 29 soon :D
Tamashii Hime chapter 28 . 3/15/2009
Wow... this story is so not like the standad fics I read. I like the fact that these people have serious problems going on, but can work through them and still live life and relate to each other.

Great chapter. I can't wait for the next installment.
Veronica Kimble chapter 28 . 3/15/2009
w.o.w.

that was like, really good! :)

i love the depth you put into your story, and i cant wait for you to update!
clairey chapter 28 . 3/10/2009
Love it :D
Black-Rose-Upon-Thorn chapter 28 . 3/9/2009
AH ive been wanting to write u a review for aages but i just didnt have time. I think this story is amazing. and plz plz for the love of all chocolates DONT speed up the romance. i love how realistic this is; i think it really kills a story when u have characters meet or who hate each other and then WHACK-BAM! they're in love.. Which is so wrong. Life doesnt happen that way. and i just want to repeat: i love Adonis! Its so cool how he now gets to see Tess for who she really is. I look forward to reading about when they get back to uni.. i think Adonis should be sitting back and observing Tess's interactions with her friends and he should be realising all sorts of things about her to which he never before gave her credit. And he should realise what an idiot Cam has been over the years for knowing the real Tess and yet still putting her on hold and thinking its alright to do so and that shed be waiting 4ever. But i dont think he should move in on Tess before getting an all clear sign that Tess and Cam have broken up - coz he should be a cool friend like that. ooh and i really reaally want to know the secret behind this Ellie person. haha im assuming she'd be cool but that she'd have nothing on Tess. lool so as u can see im an avid reader although i dont review much and looking at the length of this review u can see why.. this review ALSO shows that im seriously waiting 4 ur next update. SO UPDATE SOON. Much luv, LJ XX
rumore chapter 11 . 3/8/2009
this is really good!

Where did you find the pictures for all your characters?
CrazyC chapter 28 . 3/7/2009
This is truly a magnificent chapter. I really loved it, especially the end when Adonis and Tess were opening up to one another and their connection was strengthened. They have this attraction that's so strong and unexpected that's its so obvious that they are meant to be. Only if they realized that and took a chance towards it. Amazing writing like always and I cannot wait for the next update! Hopefully its soon :)

Btw, for a sequel, just a suggestion, I think it would be amazing to see the story from another character's perspective like Jade or Lydia or Riley.
jill chapter 28 . 3/7/2009
UPDATE PLZ! i can't WAIT to find out what happens!
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »