Reviews for Tangled
nzgurl chapter 28 . 2/17/2009
Fantastic update! The relationship between Adonis and Tess is just so intense, and is something that you don't usually read about and that is what I totaly love about this story, because it is just so different.

Any who hope you update soon :)
AMM3485 chapter 28 . 2/17/2009
That was INTENSE. My poor Adonis... I wish the would have told him they broke up cuz then he would've rocked Tess' world on the Boardwalk. Dang it. But yeah. This chapter was amazing. Great job. Cameron: "Sucks to be you." I want to feel bad for him but I really don't lol. So yeah. GO ADONIS. I love this story and you are incredible. The first paragraph alone made me love this chapter. Awesome job. This really is a huge emotional roller coaster but I love every word of it! I can't wait to see Adonis clock his Dad, the prick deserves it.
Le Meg chapter 28 . 2/17/2009
Wow, this chapter was rough on everybody. And unfortunately for them, it doesn't look like it's going to end any time soon, either.

I don't know who I want her to end up with, if any of them. I know you said ten chapters are left, and that seems like a long time, but the way this is going, I don't know that I'd believe it if she paired off happily ever after at this point. I can see why a sequel would tempt you. She's liked Cameron for so long, and they have such a past, but he's completely walled her off from the rest of his life. Conversely, Adonis is actually letting her in; not just letting, either, because she's fought him almost every step of the way. And if all they do is make each other unhappy... but I guess we'll see. Now the cards are out with Cam's family, and how he responds to the situation, and what Tess has to do with that, will be telling enough.

Great work, as always. :]
middiegurl08 chapter 28 . 2/17/2009
I think this chapter has been one of the best in the whole story. I just wish Cameron was there to see Tess being a good friend to Adonis and the connection they have. I understand that Cameron has his own family stuff going on, but it drives me insane the way he's treated Adonis. He's supposed to be his best friend but he hasn't exactly been acting like it. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter! Great job! :)
aj79k40 chapter 28 . 2/17/2009
As much as I like your Thirty Days/House of Cards stories, I like this story even better and I think this chapter has been by far my favorite. I liked the way you were able to show more of the relationship between Cameron/Adonis as well as more of the character traits of Tess. I'm also surprised that as much as I'm rooting for Tess/Adonis, I'm going to be really sad to not see Cameron/Tess work out, plus I'd love to see the three of them as great friends. As a reader, feeling conflicted like this is a real tribute to your ability to write these characters as multi-dimensional. Thanks!
JusticeWriter chapter 28 . 2/17/2009
This was an amazing chapter! Simply amazing. Adonis and Tess are are great together. I'm glad he had the decency to pull away, though. )
Priya365 chapter 28 . 2/17/2009
Oh, you feed my addiction. )

I can't quite remember if this is the first time I've reviewed this story or not...Either way, it's amazing. And who cares if you make it another ten chapters or fifty? You write extremely well and you put so much detail into your characters and your plots. It's refreshing to see an author who cares about her stories as you do. I, for one, will not complain as long as you continue the good work. )

As for this chapter, it was heartbreaking. I could picture the entire scenario between Adonis and his comatose mother. You made me choke up a bit, actually. I've come to...resent Cameron. Don't ask why - there's just something about him that bothers me. P As I'm sure that everyone else is, I'm personally rooting for Tess and Adonis. As dysfunctional as those two are, they work together. They're each others' rock, so to speak. I'm glad that you've delved a little deeper into their complex relationship - I agree, this last chapter was definitely a huge step. )

I look forward to your next update - please let it be soon! And thanks again for sharing your talent. )
PoorEnglishArtist chapter 28 . 2/17/2009
I love this story, but the only thing that really gets me is the way you use two particular words, namely 'man' and 'woman'. These are college kids. Not fully grown up, still in the learning curve of life. To call Adonis the 'black haired man' all the time makes me cringe, because it's like your trying to make them seem much older than they are. If anything, you want to emphasise their youth, so their problems and how they deal with them are that much more profound.

But I still love it. :)
NessaTelemnar chapter 28 . 2/17/2009
Love It !
sithprincess chapter 28 . 2/17/2009
I cried. I really loved that chapter. I anxiously wait for the updates to this story. I don't really think it could be too long (the story I mean). If you prematurely ended the story it would turn out to be very cliche. Right now I think you have and will continue to have a very original story with real characters. I really love Adonis, can't really stand Cameron. Update soon! ;)
StartsWithALine chapter 28 . 2/17/2009
You'll hear no complaints from me. I LOVE long stories :]
Georgiana chapter 28 . 2/17/2009
Just giving you a shoutout to tell you how much I love this story!

You stated you thought of writing this as practice for the real thing. Then, if you ever publish a book, please contact me and let me know!

Which story did/do you most enjoy writing? Tangled or Thirty Days? I definitely like reading Tangled more. Thirty days just wasn't as interesting, and maybe a bit too clich├ęd. But it was still great. Tangled is just better. Do you agree?

Tangled is so interesting and chock full of all there is to love in fiction - love, lust, drama, money, family trouble, angst and friendship.

I love the characters and the plot. The story is capable of moving me. Touching me and provoking alternatively.

It is just very well written.

I hope you update soon!
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 28 . 2/17/2009
i love this story. imean of course its slow paced but every update never fails to meet its requirements. they're so intriguing and i love the not so cliche, but deep and building relationship between Tess and Adonis. I'm positive this story could really go somewhere one day if you ever wanted to publish it. Anyhow please update soon )

-kay gee
madder red chapter 28 . 2/17/2009
You're awesome, no other words for it )

I'm really glad Cam and Adonis made up cuz you're right. They've been through too much shit to just give up each other. I've noticed lately nobody in your story has a happy past? I'm not saying it's bad that all characters have an interesting story, I find it fascinating to peel back the layers personally, but having some 'normal' people may make it more believable. Anyhow thanks for the chappie!
Molly Millet chapter 28 . 2/17/2009
OMG! I loved this chapter. I thought it was really good D Update soon please!
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »