Reviews for Tangled
crazycats6 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Hey! I really wanted to finish your story so can you add me on Plagarism Haven? Thank you so much my name is crazycats6 there. Love the story!
esterlilja chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
I really love your story, if i could get it on amazon i would. I have created this account, and one on livejournal with the hopes of getting accepted to plagiarismHaven. Please? I realize I sound like a complete idiot, but I'm too addicted to care.
aRUShtotheheadlikebRainFReeeze chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
Cameron's emotions from the fight seemed a little extreme.

Loved the Morgan/Adonis thing, makes him seem more reasonable. Hopefully she pops up some more in the future.

The Adonis/Tess dialogue seemed less extreme, which made it that much more intriguing.
aRUShtotheheadlikebRainFReeeze chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
The arguments are a little too extreme and childish, but I guess that is the just makes the story seem less realistic to have her nagging be so extreme and having him be so mean and the other characters and dialogue is perfectly nuanced and reasonable.

I love the pic of Adonis on your author bio. It is equal parts menacing and extreme sex appeal.
aRUShtotheheadlikebRainFReeeze chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
The Cameron POV was much appreciated. It showed how much he did care about her, that he has no intentions of hooking up with her, and still showing that there is something more there.
aRUShtotheheadlikebRainFReeeze chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
She had the perfect reaction to realizing that he was taking her to the swankiest party of her life, but it was nowhere near the real good parties at the Hamptons. She was so excited and then felt totally rejected in an instant.
aRUShtotheheadlikebRainFReeeze chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
For some reason the name Tessandra bothers me when I say it in my head, but I love Tess so I will just have to deal.

I like how I get a huge chunk of Tess's character from a few well written sentences (calls stepfather a bitch so in my mind I add daddy issues, not as close to her mom, adds whole new dimension to her love life). I hate it when authors spend pages just describing the main character, when I can come up with a fully dynamic character in my head just from a few of your introductory sentences.

I know quite a few girls who act like this in real life who I can't stand (clingy and bitchy), but this character is so much more than that already (and I love a good love triangle story.)
aRUShtotheheadlikebRainFReeeze chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
Ugh I was fooled again! I keep stumbling upon this story and reread it because I don't remember how it ends. Then I get to this point and start banging my head against my computer since I never take the time to apply to plagiarism haven. Perfect place to remove the story since every reader is just salivating to read what happens after they hook up. Well I guess I will have to try to get into PH this time.
Mimimama chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
I am a relatively new reviewer to FP and am sorry I am one of those who came in too late to read Tangled and Thirty Days while they were posted here. What I have read of your work I love and you are on the favourite list of other authors I like, so I would have really liked to read more. I am sorry you were driven away and wish you all the best.
NicerTwin chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
I wonder what's Adonis's problem...he's awfully cranky
NicerTwin chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
Noooo! and just when it got to the good part...T_T
Atramento chapter 8 . 9/16/2011
This story is awesome, I'm so sad that you removed it. But I don't blame you. Would you mind if I tried to get onto PlagiarismHaven?
dream-a-while chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I love your story and I'm very sad to see it's removed. I may just get a livejournal account to read your story and the other amazing author's stories at Plagiarism Haven.
Binkybaby chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
Why did you remove it? Jw
musiclov3r101hotmail.com chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
omg i love this story its really good. its a shame you had to remove your story 'coz people have been plagirising (dont know how to spell that) its like god people write your own stories stop coping others. anyway i love the story so ill be following (stalkerish i know) on live journal but i have to get accepted first witch is a bummer. keep going your writing fantastic
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »