Reviews for Tangled
xCailinNollaigx chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
Oh no.. that was Adonis, no?

Geeze, Tess needs to suck it up and tell Cam!haha

I think I'm the only one who likes Cam&&Tess better than Adonis&&Tess... And as I said, it's really weird, because I typically go for Adonis' type..

Strange.

lol, on2 nxt chapter..

xCNx
xCailinNollaigx chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
Heyy! ]

this is like a... fantastic! story. Seriously, it's a gem and I'm glad I found it. I like Tess, she's a fiery fun character. I love Riley, he's my favourite charaacter - the part where he was first introduced was funny.

Adonis? I don't like him at all. Usually, I LOVE bad-boys, mysterious guys and 'passionate, forbidden love' but I don't like him. He's just messing with Tess, and I really like her and Cam.

I wish she would just tell Cam and get everything out of the way. Honestly, doesn't she realise things will only get worse if she doesn't tell him? Cam will feel a lot better if it comes from her and not Adonis.

Have I mentioned how much I don't like Adonis? I loved him at the start - but when he told Tess to reject Cam, I then didnt like him. And Cam was so nervous and everything..

Aww...

I wish he would lose control every now and again though, and REALLY show jealousy. And some sort of indication that he's attracted to Tess. Like when she was talking about cutting her hair, that was a rare and wonderful Cam-likes-Tess thing. lol

Anyway, I'm off to read more chapters. Just thought I would say that before I did. I just don't want Tess to break Cam's poor heart!lol I want her to end up with Cam, badly, but I've a slight feeling you're going to make it Adonis. :(

Anywhoser, I'm off 2 the next chapter!

xCNx
Evanescent.Sight chapter 27 . 2/16/2009
hm cameron remind me of nate and adonis reminds me of a hotter version of chuck both of gossip girl

never the less loving this story

i await the next update
Vis-a-Vis chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
omg its been FOR-FRICKIN-EVER!

update already man!

goshh lol i've been thinkin bout this story foreverr i want it to be over with im so impatient

plz plz plz plz update please i'll send u fruit baskets filled with delicious reviews if u do!
Georgia chapter 27 . 2/14/2009
No a cliffhanger! ;D I love this story! please please please update! you are a REALLY great writer.
ClaimingUntoughable chapter 27 . 2/13/2009
aww i love this chapter i hope u can write more soon
CJB chapter 27 . 2/12/2009
please please please etc...update ASAP! i love your story and i can't wait to see how it ends up. i really like adonis and tess as a pair...they just seem to get eachother in a way cam and tess just don't. please update soon. by the way, where did you find the model for your adonis pic. he's AMAZING! ;)
jill chapter 27 . 2/10/2009
WHERE'S THAT TEAR-JERKER?

BRING IT ON!

:D
crazylady4 chapter 27 . 2/10/2009
i love your story please update soon!
cari chapter 27 . 2/10/2009
this story is frigging awesome. i can't even begin to tell you how awesome. well, maybe i can, but that would involved a lot of work for a lazy butt like me. :P but i just LOVE how this story is not like many of the cinderella stories out there; it's much more real and identifiable. decisions are hard, and i really feel like your story's starkness exemplifies that. anyhoo, i can't WAIT for the next chapter. *hint, hint, nudge, nudge* :D this truly is one of the best stories i've ever read.
darling81 chapter 27 . 2/9/2009
wow, I just noticed that you have been writing this story for about 5 years now. That's some serious dedication. Can't wait for the next update :)
debatablywonderful chapter 27 . 2/9/2009
His nose ran, lol! :P

Man, I absolutely love Adonis. He sounds so fine. I mean, I know he's er, slightly "messed up" but that just makes me like him so much more! I mean, they're isn't really any excuse for how he treated Tess initially, but the chemistry you create between them - ugh, you just CAN'T make her stay with Cameron! It's not that I don't like Cameron - he's probably like, every girl's ideal boyfriend or something - but he just doesn't have the same juiciness as Adonis (could NOT think of another word so your getting 'juicy' lol).

You write all your characters superbly well, it's actualy pretty scary to think these guys aren't real. :P

I've just been talking about the guys, but Tess is great too. She's had a pretty tough past but I'm glad that you made her pretty y'know, upbeat. I dunno, but she's not crying over herself or anything.

I also love your writing. You drop all these little descriptive pieces into your chapters and they just enrich the whole text. I don't want to say it creates a 'beautiful' effect 'cause that's a little cheesy, but well, it does make it pretty lovely :)

So! Great storyline, wicked characters, and amazing writing.

Let's just say I'm a little addicted to this story now ;)
Erica71167 chapter 27 . 2/8/2009
Good story. I like Cam, but I prefer Adonis. Something about reforming bad boys is irresistible. Can't wait for the next update.
holdon429 chapter 27 . 2/8/2009
This is an amazing story! I love how its got a little twist to it so it's different from most of the other stories on this website, and it's totally addicting! Hurry up and add the next chapter I can't wait to see what happens with Adonis's mother, and what's going on with Cameron's money. I love this story!
debatablywonderful chapter 20 . 2/8/2009
I don't know why since the guy was only driving, but the bit where Adonis takes the wheel of the ferrari and starts driving through the traffic was really sexy. :P

haha i just made myself sound like a right plonker, but it's true. top notch story by the way. so much more than i was expecting! which actually sounds really insulting, but it's not supposed to be. Your character's are so very real! And adonis! Phew! By the way, the model you picked for him is absolutely, frickin' gorgeous! ;p

It's story's like your own that make me love fictionpress!
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »