Reviews for Tangled
rachelaine chapter 27 . 2/7/2009
Oh gosh, I wasn't expecting any of this. I really love this story! I hope Adonis pulls through, even if he doesn't end up with Tess.
Nina chapter 27 . 2/4/2009
I love love love love it

And I need need need more :p

Please update soon !
Lapis chapter 27 . 2/3/2009
Shit. That's just... wow. Taking her off of life support... -speechless-
Initially loaded chapter 27 . 2/1/2009
I absolutely adore this. It's written sophisticatedly, and you have a really good style (Well, I think anyway!). Though I do think that the plot line about Cameron's money being with drawn from his account does have a similar path as one in Gossip Girl, Season 1.

But I love this, and I really appreciate the stuff and info about the Bi-polar disorder, because I was always to chicken to search it up properly, even though a loved one suffers from it. This helped a lot.
Vis-a-Vis chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
this needs to be updated ASAP!

the story's summary doesnt really do it justicee im afraid

this is so much more deep and complexx and thriling

well i've already read the other chapters...

just saying i NEED more; its been two weeks man!

my fav. character is actually cam tho i dont kno why

tess and adonis need to be together

cam's pretty stupid for leadin her on all those years

evn tho adonis has been a bitch to tess he needs her

keep writing ur style is magnificent!

sometimes i 4get im reading fanfiction; its so good and detailed and...like proffesional. u need to be published

i'd buy a copy...even if i've already read it lol
StartsWithALine chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I am very addicted to Tangled. How long are you thinking of making it? Adonis is really unique, and I love that.

Update soon
Enaid chapter 27 . 1/27/2009
so i saw your response to YSA and this is the first time i've thought about how basic the story line is and a rather cliched one as well. yet the entire time i have been reading this story the words simple and overused have never come to mind. you have done an amazing job creating an intricate and very addicting story line and i love learning about all the layers behind your characters. keep up the amazing work and i cant wait to read the next chap
sara chapter 27 . 1/27/2009
Aww poor Adonis, his life just keeps on getting worse and worse. I think now he will really start to hate his father. I got to admit I don't really hate Lionel yet. I mean he made some jerky comments but it seems like there is so much more to him than what meets the eye. I dont know maybe I'm giving him too much of a chance? Anyways onto the next topic Adonis and Tess! Woop Woop! So he might have a teensy-weensy crush on her finally, maybe possibly? it's about time lol. I cant wait to see how their relationship further develops. I bet Cameron wont like that. There's already trouble in paradise with T/C I wonder if Adonis will be the one to break them apart? She's already started to view him differently. The teaser was horrible! You kill me with curiosity! Here's what I deduced Obviously A/C become friends again, Adonis mothers funeral, Tess saying goodbye to her dog forever. Adonis/Tess trip to Coney Island celebrating their moroseness together. I dont know what the troublesome situation thats the only part making me wonder...hmm...until next time then!
Tamashii Hime chapter 27 . 1/27/2009
Brilliant!

This is such a great fic. An excellent original. I love the plot lines, and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Great work!
YouHadxMe chapter 27 . 1/27/2009
Hm, I'd have to say that I like Layla better than Tess. For some reason, Tess still strikes me as a bit of a bitch; especially when she first meets people, like that george boy at the party (she barely spared him a glance even after he was introduced) and Morgan.

Anyways, I hope you update soon. There's so much drama in this story lol and I will be sad to see either Adonis or Cameron's heart broken. I still hope Tess ends up with Adonis though )
lalalaxo chapter 27 . 1/26/2009
love the story! i hope tess ends up with adonis, keep updating
Vis-a-Vis chapter 27 . 1/26/2009
ah this is soo good

i read this one sittingg!

wow likee 3 years and your still not done? lol damn

just out of curiosity, how long is this story gonna be
Nina chapter 9 . 1/24/2009
This is so fucking good !

THANK YOU !
Duuude chapter 27 . 1/24/2009
OMGSH!

Crazy, crazy ending. I stopped reading for a little while and wow, that was great.

I felt bad for Cam and Adonis this chapter. Everything seems to be going wrong for them.

Although... I'm favouring Adonis right now. I've always loved the brooding, mysterious type. Something tells me he's Tess's type too.

But I guess he will be anyway since you wouldn't be talking about him so much if he didn't have anything to do with the story.

This was great.
AmoreJess chapter 27 . 1/23/2009
GAH! now that its getting better, it had to stop there lol. great story, had me wanting for more..update soon? haha great stort D
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »