Reviews for Tangled
LilTokki chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
OMG.. This story is amazing! Hard to find fics as good as this. I would really like to read more.. Trying to get added to plagiarism haven now.. Could you please add me bbyhippo if you could )
lilah Uchiha chapter 30 . 7/19/2011
I already said in your livejournal, but i'll subscribe in here too!

I really loved the way you portrait tess and adonis, not the tipical love/hate relationship

I looking forward for the sequel
Jennifer chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
I would really really like to continue this story and I have become a member on live journal just so that I can read it on plagiarism heaven. Could you please add me as a friend my username is jkaye737 and my email is

Thank you for taking the time to read this review
SweetSarah2 chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
What a spunktacular character.

BTW is she a real whore or do people just think she is?

Either way I still like her ;D
SweetSarah2 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Very nice.

I like the adjectives but they could use a little toning down.

[Head hung in shame] I have no idea which colour obsidian is.

Anyways, I like it and I'll keep reading!
Amanda chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
WOW! I have enjoyed reading this very much. It's not a typical love/hate relationship that seems to be going on between Tess and Adonis (cute name btw).

I think I've been team Adonis from the start just because Cameron seems to be too much of a goody goody, but that might just be me and my bad boy preferences.

I love everything about this story! I'm sorry about the plagiarizing! I'm about to make a livejournal account just to finish reading this!

AHHH! So much tension! This one is really a cliffhanger. Can't wait to finish reading.

Cheers!
AvatheApache chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
Ahh got all the way to chapter 8 and realized this story is no longer up. Joining your site ASAP and reading the rest of this. Great story so far xx
missmarymacintosh chapter 10 . 4/30/2011
I absolutely adore this story, I need to read more! Im going to use my LJ account just to read more :) Well done!
XDXP chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
It was amazing while it lasted- are you publishing? I would like to finish it.
Breeisaromantic chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I don't have a fictionpress but I do have a Lj account, my name is breeisaromantic on Lj too. Please add me because I would love to see how this story finishes out.
MissPurple chapter 8 . 3/17/2011
Holy crap on a cracker! Now I'll never know! lol yeah they're going to hate themselves after this. I'm kinda in love with Tess because she's so far from me and it's kinda thrilling seeing someone else's perspective. However at the same time I want to hit her with a stick sometimes and yell "What are you doing!" lol The only problem is you pulled me in and now I can't read the rest. However, from what I read it is spectacular.
Kikusashi chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
Wow love this story. A little missunderstandings in the beginning. i had some trouble grasping the conections but then i got straight and i loved it. Keep it up!
Barbie826 chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
"way too* much..."
Barbie826 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I remember reading a lot of this story and being very intrigued by it. I wanted to know what was going to happen next. Then I came to find out it wasn't even here anymore.

I've tried two times to join PH. And I never get in. I would love to read you story and I understand you don't want anyone to Plagarise it. I get that. Would never do that, I have way to much integrity to even do something like that.

But uh.. I'm tired of waiting to join that site. It's getting ridiculous to me. I don't even know if it's worth waiting for anymore.

Hope you have lots of success. And maybe one day I'll be able to finish your story.
pippa24689 chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
WHAT? NO

And we just getting to the good parts! I'm applying to join PlagiarismHaven in the hopes that I can continue reading this amazing story.

I think you're a very talented writer. Your grammar is great, perfect spelling, the dialogue is very natural, the characters are believable and have awesome chemistry.
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »