Reviews for Tangled
pippa24689 chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
FINALLY! Now we get to the good stuff (rubbing hands with glee)
pippa24689 chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
Uh oh, she's beginning to wonder about Adonis' secrets. Don't do it! That way lies madness.

But to be quite honest, Cam seems too nice for her. Her past is ugly and horrifying. He's understanding and sweet but he can never truly know what she went through. Adonis is probably just as scarred as her

I think this is my favourite take on a love triangle where both guys are great. Well, I suppose we can't yet say about Adonis because there is nothing from his perspective yet.
pippa24689 chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
I know exactly what you mean when you described Cam's friends. Just before starting college, I was hanging out with a close friend who was going to the same place as me. We talked about our ambitions and he told me that he was going to work hard at uni so he could become independent from his family's money. However, at uni, he is now the life of very party, does drugs and goes to class high, if he ever attends it.

Your description of the nouveau riche person's party is perfect. They tend to be so much wilder than old money ones.
pippa24689 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I already like Tess. I feel like she's someone I've known forever.

The suicide bit was really sad especially since you can she's a really strong woman. High school is brutal when you're ordinary but it must have been truly dreadful for a girl like Tess to contemplate suicide. So far, I love this story.
benevolence chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Where did the story go? \ It was a very interesting take on the love triangle! So interesting that I wanted to see what happened P
72898 chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
Great Story. Really sad that its removed.
Ash chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Tess is funny, if somewhat fustrating at times. But we all hate seeing our worst attributes in someoneelse (in this case in a story) ;)

I'm very intrigued and really sorry about the plagerism problem. I guess when it's online people don't realise that their stealing someone's property.
Hopelessx0xRomantic chapter 31 . 11/27/2010
I'm so disappointed, I seriously fell in love with the characters. The most tangled love triangle I've ever read and just when the story was getting to the best part too. I'm absolutely DYING to know what happens next, please except me on live journal so I can read more of this AMAZING/COMPLEXING love triangle!
That Wanderer You Saw chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Arghh. I recently rediscovered this story once I found that you are posting on PH. I remember being at the part where Tess and Adonis were getting closer. Now, I'm hoping for membership, but that doesn't seem likely to happen! I've read so many stories on FP and regretfully didn't review much.. :( -sigh- I'm getting my arse kicked for that.. Now I can't read more well-written stories from the authors who post on PH such as you. :( I really enjoyed following this story, and I hope you continue to write. If you publish this story, I'll be so happy because then I'll have access to it... Until then, I guess I'll live with a dying hope for membership at PH!
fantasy4luvr chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I haven't across this story in a long time. It's still just as amazing when I read it then as it is now. (:

Great style of writing and I'll be applying to join that forum, once my midterms are over and I can fill it out.
Ice Princess of Death chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Tess might get her heart broke. she seems like she is having a hard time. wonder what is going to happen next.
tivaly chapter 31 . 10/11/2010
I absolutely loved this story. I especially appreciate the depth of character and the pain that each has dealt with. Especially Adonis! So sorry to hear that you were plagiarized :( I will apply to the website listed in hopes of finishing "Tangled"! Keep writing - I enjoy your style very much.
marlow421 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Awesome chapter. I hate that people ruin things for everyone else. I'm sorry for what's happened to you.
sunshine423 chapter 8 . 9/11/2010
I hate that people ruin great things for everyone else. Love your characters and story.
eccentricblue chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
i love your is eccentric and has a very good plot and the characters are very job on your story :)
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »