Reviews for Tangled
Rikayla chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
So I'm kinda stuck on what to do. I love love love your story, and your characters, and your setting - it's been a while since I've last read a romance fic in an university setting - but at the moment, I'd be lying if I said I have enough time to apply for membership at Plagiarism Heaven. Maybe after September when school and everything tides over, but gosh, I don't know how much longer I'll be able to contain myself. LOL. And you left us at such a cliffhanger too! So unfair. :P

Anyway, just leaving a review that I'll be at Plagiarism Heaven on of these days. And hopefully that by that time, this fic will be all completed and everything, so I don't have to wait through agonizing cliffhangers, lol.

Keep up the great work!
Jade Windsor chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
nononononon! NO! It can't be gone! I have no reason to LIVE!

*repeatedly bashes head against wall*

Jade Windsor chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
Beginning: "Aw, poor Cam!"

Middle: "Aw poor Tess!"

End: "ADONIS *drools, then thinks about it* Aw, poor Cam!"

GUH. Adonis is griggin' yum personified, damn it! I have a feeling Tess is going to feel like a turd later though.

Jade Windsor chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
Is it bad that I'm completely captivated by Adonis? (I'm such a bad boy fangirl, ugh.)

"Imagine my surprise when some virile, sex god opens the door, shirtless, might I add, and invites me in. Would you have said no?"

HELL NO!

Jade Windsor chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
Aw! Poor Tess, that must have been a kick in the pants. At least she got carried around half-naked by Cam for a little while. That hangover memory must be a pain in the ASS.

Jade Windsor chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Methinks she doth protest too much! She's going to get totally plastered isn't she? Tsk tsk, though I do feel bad for her...

Darn you Cassidy!

Jade Windsor chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Ho ho ho! I love the concept, and the detsil in writing is awesome. MORE PLEASE.

sdyedanney chapter 31 . 8/8/2010
hey there! your story is removed. too bad. dying to read it. hope i can get to read it. i have a livejournal account but i just started and not familiar with it.
LilTokki chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I was really enjoying this story! It's so good! Too bad it was removed. Stupid plagiarism / Well I'll most likely sign up to read more of your wonderful work! Keep it up and I hope you come back to FP ]
araluth-the-ranger chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
Aw Darn! I want to read the rest of it! But I do understand why you've removed it... Stupid plagiarists! Anyway I really hope I can join PH soon... Love this story!
araluth-the-ranger chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
oh! I want to know more about adonis! Love cliffys :D
araluth-the-ranger chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
Don't tell me adde's into tess? Anyway love this chapter!
araluth-the-ranger chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
No! Can't he move on and find a new love? No! Anyway awesome chapter :D
araluth-the-ranger chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
What a horrible turna around! That sis is horrible! Anyway I am too hooked with this story, so I'm just going to carry on...
araluth-the-ranger chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Awesome start! I am already hooked! And I understand why you've removed the rest of the stories (damn plagiarists!) Hope its going better on PH!
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »