Reviews for Tangled
dropofcolor chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I've just recently found this story and it has already got me hooked! It's a bummer not being able to read the rest of the chapters, but I totally understand why you got them removed. I'm glad I came across this story though, it has always been difficult for me to find a story that has a great storyline and interesting characters (and hot ones too! I'm litteraly drooling over Adonis and Cam!), all written by an awesome author with writing skills that are worth to die for!

So now, I'm sitting here while trying to figure out a way to read the rest of the chapters.. I guess, I'm gonna try joining PHeaven like everyone else. It's going to bug the hell out of me if I don't get to read the continuation..
amberiman chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I love this story so much you are such an amazing writer. Im sad that you took this story down i wish i could have found out about it sooner so that i could have read about it. But you started writing it in 2005 and i just started reading on this site last year.
je m'appelle chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
Darn. And it was getting so good, too!

Your writing style is so easy and enjoyable to read, with well-developed characters and character interaction. I'm applying to join PlagiarismHaven in the hopes that I can continue reading what I'm sure is an amazing story.
Titilayo chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
oh man it gedts better and better i can't wait to read more.
joyfulangel28 chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
Man, what a cliffhanger! Even though I knew that Tess was going to hook up with Adonis from the summary of the story, I was still hoping in my mind “please please stick with the one you truly love!” Haha. As you can see, I really got absorbed into this story because you did a great job describing the characters and giving them so much depth that I quickly got to know them and had begun to root for them. I also like how this story takes place in college, which makes this story more mature and more age appropriate for me. Though the sister hating Tess was kind of cliché, the secret between Cam and his old girlfriend was really original – I really liked that plot point. Anyways, great job! I hope one day I will be able to read the rest of this story – it is truly addicting!
KatherineMarie chapter 8 . 6/16/2010
Oh my.

I am so so so so so impressed with your writing.

it's a bit frustrating for it to end here, so like everyone else's reviews I've read before me, I think I may be requesting to join phaven, but I think it's worth it.

You blend so much of your character's actions and their personalities flawlessly, they've certainly got me hooked.

I can't really put my finger on what it is, but you capture something with your characters that makes me want to keep reading. To find out more about their lives.

Anyways, I hope to maybe be able to finish this one day. Please don't quit writing amazing things because of ignorant people who plagiarize(sp?)! I know it's hard, but you write too well to not do anything new. I believe I read 30 days an insanely long time ago, way before any of this, and I wish you luck with all of your publishing endeavors!
Ryhona chapter 9 . 6/13/2010
Dayum! Just as it was getting good too! Wished to continue reading your story; awesome grammar (really picky about that), spelling and amazing chemistry between the main characters! The dialog was good; better than most other stories that I've read (really wooden, they were!).
Titilayo chapter 8 . 6/8/2010
I'm going to request to join PHaven inhopes of continuing this freaking awsome story.
loveology chapter 8 . 6/2/2010
wow, I'm impressed! I like that the story takes place during college because it gives you a chance to show more of the mature aspects of the characters. I'm going to request to join PHaven in hopes that I can continue reading your story :)
SlugHunter chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
my God... you are amazing XD

i really like the characterisation and the tone throughout ur writing, especially in this one where the tension/suspence is just amazingly well built XD

i am amazed at your ability to use punctuation and dialogue (personally i find those the bane of my existance T_T ) you just mkae everything sound so natural its so awesome and easy to read!

love it and really want to find out what happens next XD (i dunno whether to cry that you've left such a horrible cliff hanger, or admire your timing xD)

anyways it's awesome, definately hope you keep writing for a long long time! _
Vegancellist x chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Your writing style is simply genius. I'm hooked from the first chapter! Tess reminds me of one of my friends and it's so fun to just guess what her reactions are gonna be based on knowing my friend.
tyanaaa chapter 9 . 4/21/2010
Hi, I just started reading this story and was wondering if i could be added to your LJ community? I realy love it so far and can't wait to see what happens next! :]
kikyo754 chapter 8 . 4/5/2010
hello!. yes i know im a little (ok more tha a little) late withreading your story but tht is just me always onto your story...

i really like it these are always my favourite kind beacuse it seems relating able. i like adonis hes soo kool (and hot) but i dunno something bout thjis chpter was off. almost too bipolar in a sene beacuse he is hating her guts one minute but then all of the sudden hes making out with her. i find tht to be too unrealistic since it seems they hav hated each other for a real long time and the kiss was out of the blue (to early. i feel that it was to rushed and you should have waitted for a chapter or two(u noe add more stuf in tht would lead to something like tht)before adding in a kiss scene

yes my first tuime reviewing and i hope it was kool for on a side note: my sincerest apologizes for wht happend to u and the other authors. it sucks cuz u have such an interesting story and other ppl(-_-) go ruin it _
renegade01 chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
i really wish there was more of this...

is it too late to join you on your lj? i've applied to ph but they haven't got back to me yet. but i loved what i've read so far and would love to read more. ;)
japanesenina chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I have just recently discovered your story so I hope you don't mind if I only now review the chapters...First of all I would like to say it's terrible that your stories were plagiarised. It seems that everywhere in the world people have no notion of what's right. I am from Brazil and many author from here have the same problem. Fortunately, you left us these chapters! lol

Okay, from what I was able to gather from this first chapter you introduce us to the characters. I liked Tessandra a lot because I think she reminds me a lot of myself, despite my lack of her good looks. I think that she doesn't fall into any specific cathegory, she's not the chaste girl who always plays by the rules but she is also not a party freak like her friend Monica seems to be.

Monica I believe will turn out to be the comic of the story. I just love when she says "we're here to have fun, not rip out each other's throats. It's the last week of summer vaca before we go back to school so can we please be civil, or at least fake it, for once?"

Adonis is a god. I am sorry but I have no other word for him. ;)

I have to say that my least favorite character is Cam. I think he is the epitome of the good guy but he just seems to goodie for me.

I believe the stepfather figure will bring a lot of tension to the story but i like the way you are making Tess deal with it, adding a little humor makes the plot more interesting instead of the usual whining and complaining. The "fights" between Tess and Adonis are also very funny and I am surprised to see they are not just teasing each other. They seem to really hate themselves!

All in all it seems like a very promising story and the characters are three dimensional from what I could notice, i think a little background on each of them will be wonderful!

Kisses, japanesenina who is actually brazilian...;)
1,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »