Reviews for Tangled
Professoress chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I remember when I first read this, a couple of years ago, they were very fond memories. :) I am sorry to find out that it has been plagarised. I really loved this story, the characters and their emotions and especially the gradual transformation of both Tess and Adonis was very well done. It is a pity that the best writers of FictionPress have been forced to remove their work. Keep up the awesome writing!
wednsdayswithu chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Awesome story so far. Love the way you have the characters interact in this. im quite a sucker for drama n thers plenty here/ hope u'll add me in plagiarism haven. luv to read the rest
basho chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
After reading the chapters available on this site I come back to this chapter because Tess like a completely different person than she is in later chapters. Yes she has a temper, but she also seems to have greater self awareness. In this chapter she seems to reckless. She worked hard to earn the dress but it's lost and she's not worried about it. Also to leave herself vulnerable when Adonis is in the vicinity doesn't seem like her. I wish there was a little more internal monologuing to explain why she decides to go completely off the rails.

Tangled demonstrates some stong character foils, forshadowing, and plot movement. I really enjoyed reading it.
Taylorlover chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Hey!

i recently just dicovered ur stoy!

and i think its awsome!

i added u on LJ, my user names tayloraddiction!

soo im hopping youll accept

so i can read the rest of this awsome story!

soo please accept!

thank u soo much! :D
jmn23 chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
Your stories are very potent and addictive. I started reading thirty days and then went ahead to read this. Oh - I am hook. I went ahead and tried my luck to join plagiarismhaven so hopefully I will have the chance to finish this wonderful story. But first, I would like to thank you you for sharing your wonderful talent of writing and putting life into a story to people like me. Thanks!
IHEARTU chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
PICTUREE ME SURPRISED WHEN I WENT BACK TO READ THE SUMMERY AND SAW THE WORD REMOVED WHEN I FINISHEDD READINGG CHAPTER EIGHT UGH MAN THAT IS SOO DEPRESSING BUT WHY DID YOU REMOVE IT? IT WAS VERYY GOOD ANDD I REALLY LIKED IT UGH WELL BYE!

I THINK IM GOING TO GO CRY NOW!

:',(
LovingBlackParadise1 chapter 8 . 12/23/2009
this story is so amazing i relate so well to tess and cameron and adonis are just hott .. lol this is probably one of my favorite stories on fiction press .. i guess is hould subscribe to you to to the story haha seing as ur not puting this one here any more .. but i cant wait to finish your story .. i saw in your blog that u put this up on ur live journal also .. in case some people didnt get into Ph .. so i hope you add me .. im on the edge of my seat waiting for this story .. and im at what im guessing is the climax or at least the stat of it .. they just had sex and where do they go from here .. so please add me on live journal ..
sdyedanney chapter 31 . 12/4/2009
hey, wer can i find the link for ur story tangled? i have a livejournal account... but i can't seem to find ur story there... let me know. cheers
jessie0754 chapter 31 . 12/1/2009
Hey, been going through stories that I have alerted (I LOVE rereading chapters, because that'll make the story fresher when it's updated), and realised that I actually read this story back when it was still up. That freaking sucks, man! And I can't believe I never left a review with my consolation before. But yes, I hope late is better than never. No one deserves this and I hope that the Livejournal place is safer.

:( Thanks for putting it up in the first place though! I don't know where I'd be without FP!
TheMoltenWindow chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
I'm quite enjoying this, I find it hard to relate to the characters but I'm going to keep reading because I want to see when something happens :)
not a truck chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
OMG

I actually
melaniedreams chapter 8 . 11/3/2009
ok i'm definitely impressed ! you've got style and imagination, you are really talented, i'm sad that you removed the story but from what i read you've got reason to do so ! please keep writing .
divineillusions chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Omg I really liked that I love Cameron so far he seems perfect I even want to swoon love that he saved her hehe and I think I sense a love triangle mwhahaha.
CaliBound chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This was an awesome story I can't wait to see you what happens next...
Eleanora Skye chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
I've just discovered your story, and I have to say that I am beyond impressed.

I think it's brilliant.

And I know you've heard this a million times, but I truly am sorry and I completely understand your decision to remove your work. There's just one little problem ... I can't finish this amazing story that I'm incredibly hooked on! :(

I've already left a comment on your livejournal page-I'm "i_looked_at_you" with the Jimmy avatar.

I really do hope you will add me-and I very much look forward to reading the rest of this :)

Cheers!